What kind of lingerie do you guys like?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Off topic: anyone else watching hazeleyed honey progressively shift over to the dark side?

Incorporating nt vernacular in her posts?
laugh.gif
<3
I actually kept it pretty light.
laugh.gif

This place has seriously made me shift over to the dark side with some of the tomfoolery that goes on in here. No more nice anymore.

Ok yeah...they definitely do not take kindly to new people...

Also, over there...guess this...THEY (females) ask YOU (male) for pics...

16j4jtw.gif

Yeahhhhhh I knowwwww...strange land...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

16j4jtw.gif

Think of it like this.
NT = prepubescent dudes who never get any.
JJB = menopausal chicks who never get any.

16j4jtw.gif

I may have to take a road trip
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

why are you guys so angry?
I am curious to know that too. What did she do that is so upsetting? They are the ones that have their panties all twisted over something so insignificant. Like I said in another thread, it is because they are shallow and superficial and think that their judgments of someone's looks is valid enough to boost their own ego. They must not love themselves enough and have all these personal psychological issues in order to get satisfaction and get off on picking on a girl and her looks on an internet forum. Who are they to put down someone's looks? They act like they all looking like Brad Pitt, Mekhi Phifer and Michael Ealy themselves. It is upsetting them even more that she seems to be taking their punches and carry herself well. In the end, they are the ones making themselves look quite idiotic.
I don't like attention $*@#$!.

It's not okay when it's a dude on here acting like this, but when it's a chick you got a whole line of cats just waiting to do whatever it takes toget pics.

I just skimmed through this thread and all i can say is you guys are a bunch of sick bastards, leave this poor girl alone, what did she ever do to you? anywaysshe is really pretty, i would take her to the red lobster, probably let her mete my mom. plus glasses on a girl
devil.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I just skimmed through this thread and all i can say is you guys are a bunch of sick bastards, leave this poor girl alone, what did she ever do to you? anyways she is really pretty, i would take her to the red lobster, probably let her mete my mom. plus glasses on a girl
devil.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Sorry I wear contacts all the time
frown.gif
But I'll gladly put some glasses on for you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

16j4jtw.gif

Think of it like this.
NT = prepubescent dudes who never get any.
JJB = menopausal chicks who never get any.
thirsty women you say?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

It's not okay when it's a dude on here acting like this, but when it's a chick you got a whole line of cats just waiting to do whatever it takes to get pics.
What makes her an attention @%#%!? Is it because she was asking guy's opinions on here to help her pick out lingerie? Ok, let's say evenif she is an attention-seeking poster, just leave the thread if it irritates you. If she is seeking attention, well then, all of you are giving her what shewants. I just do not see why some here actually catch feelings and get so angry and then because of their own personal problems go on attack mode on a girl onan internet forum. Do they think they get e-props for doing this on here or something? It is as if they thrive on it. Well, whatever, if they think it helpstheir void sad lives, go ahead...See where it gets you.

I gotta stick up for my JJB girls who cross over to here.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HolyCannoli

I just skimmed through this thread and all i can say is you guys are a bunch of sick bastards, leave this poor girl alone, what did she ever do to you? anyways she is really pretty, i would take her to the red lobster, probably let her mete my mom. plus glasses on a girl
devil.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

frown.gif
nerd.gif
Lemme see em

JJB is just a bunch of mid twenty to thirty year old broads that have nothing to actually talk about and are usually bored at work or something. It's pointless, but passes time when you need it to.
laugh.gif
sounds just like NT but with more younger dudes....

CalvinJohnson wrote:

I just skimmed through this thread and all i can say is you guys are a bunch of sick bastards, leave this poor girl alone, what did she ever do to you?
anyways she is really pretty, i would take her to the red lobster, probably let her mete my mom. plus glasses on a girl
devil.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

frown.gif
nerd.gif
Lemme see em

Been there, done that. Not in the mood to be called an ugly monster again
laugh.gif

It's not okay when it's a dude on here acting like this, but when it's a chick you got a whole line of cats just waiting to do whatever it takes to get pics.
What makes her an attention @%#%!? Is it because she was asking guy's opinions on here to help her pick out lingerie? Ok, let's say even if she is an attention-seeking poster, just leave the thread if it irritates you. If she is seeking attention, well then, all of you are giving her what she wants. I just do not see why some here actually catch feelings and get so angry and then because of their own personal problems go on attack mode on a girl on an internet forum. Do they think they get e-props for doing this on here or something? It is as if they thrive on it. Well, whatever, if they think it helps their void sad lives, go ahead...See where it gets you.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry. My life is far from void and sad.

I was just curious why this broad (and you for that matter) are posting on NT in the first place.

Just like I'm curious why dudes like Stringer (or should I say Stringy) and OG are posting on JJB.

eyes.gif

CalvinJohnson wrote:

I just skimmed through this thread and all i can say is you guys are a bunch of sick bastards, leave this poor girl alone, what did she ever do to you?
anyways she is really pretty, i would take her to the red lobster, probably let her mete my mom. plus glasses on a girl
devil.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

frown.gif
nerd.gif
Lemme see em

Been there, done that. Not in the mood to be called an ugly monster again
laugh.gif

they must be blind or lookin at something else
alien.gif

DaJoka004 wrote:

It's not okay when it's a dude on here acting like this, but when it's a chick you got a whole line of cats just waiting to do whatever it takes
to get pics.
What makes her an attention @%#%!? Is it because she was asking guy's opinions on here to help her pick out lingerie? Ok, let's say even
if she is an attention-seeking poster, just leave the thread if it irritates you. If she is seeking attention, well then, all of you are giving her what she
wants. I just do not see why some here actually catch feelings and get so angry and then because of their own personal problems go on attack mode on a girl on
an internet forum. Do they think they get e-props for doing this on here or something? It is as if they thrive on it. Well, whatever, if they think it helps
their void sad lives, go ahead...See where it gets you.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry. My life is far from void and sad.

I was just curious why this broad (and you for that matter) are posting on NT in the first place.

Just like I'm curious why dudes like Stringer (or should I say Stringy) and OG are posting on JJB.

eyes.gif

Because I like Nike. And maybe they like NSYNC.

Back
Top Bottom