What kind of lingerie do you guys like?

Originally Posted by HolyCannoli

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Nktran001 wrote:

Is there pics of OP yet?
Face, foot, and cleavage/breast pic if you check the last 10 pages
What? There was cleavage shots in here? K, I need to look through this to see this.

No there's not.
why dont you have a pic of yourself as your avy...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Master Zik wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Is there pics of OP yet?
What? There was cleavage shots in here? K, I need to look through this to see this.

No there's not.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Because everyone will make fun of me (worse)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

Why are people bothering to stand up against some harmless jokes on an internet message board? It's just jokes. People can do whatever they want but if you're wasting time standing up for somebody on a message board then you've got bigger issues.
laugh.gif
It's a public forum...you don't have to read the threads if you don't want to see people get made fun of so why bother defending them? This isn't real life although it seems a lot of people really do live on here.
laugh.gif
Is it jokes? I do not know if it is jokes or not.
laugh.gif

I do not think I am wasting my time any differently whether I am posting here or browsing the internet elsewhere. It does not bother me, and it should notbother anyone else what I do on the internet. I am just putting in my input like everyone else, but from the other side. There is a lot more useless postingthat goes on in this forum than what I tend to post.

Fine gentlemen, next time, I will keep my +*% out of roasts so you can all have your fun...But, I just had to stick up for my JJB girl. It seems like shepassed the initiation with flying colours. Can't scare her away. Victory for Cannoli.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Master Zik wrote:

Nktran001 wrote:

Is there pics of OP yet?
No there's not.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Because everyone will make fun of me (worse)
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you lame...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

this twitter stuff is confusing...and hard work...i don't know if i'm built for this
Once you have followers, all you have to do is post what's going in your life and people will send replies to it. You can send replies to thestatuses of the people you follow as well. Almost all celebrities these days have and need Twitter. So look for some celebs to follow. Also NT has a"What's your twitter" thread so check that out.

www.twitter.com/pip77

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Why are people bothering to stand up against some harmless jokes on an internet message board? It's just jokes. People can do whatever they want but if you're wasting time standing up for somebody on a message board then you've got bigger issues.
laugh.gif
It's a public forum...you don't have to read the threads if you don't want to see people get made fun of so why bother defending them? This isn't real life although it seems a lot of people really do live on here.
laugh.gif
People kill themselves over stuff like this, G. Granted, MOST people don't, but it happens.

She's obviously one of those "Save the world one puppy at a time" type girls, so why not let her do her?

Exactly.

Cyber-bullying has become serious. If the person suffers from real life issues such as self-esteem/low confidence/image issues and they get taunted in reallife about it all the time or even if they don't, but they suffer from these kind of disorders or issues...Then they get people saying mean and awfulthings on the internet for them to read, that can do some serious damage to the person's psyche. It is maybe just the internet, but the person behind thatcomputer screen has feelings too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
People kill themselves over stuff like this, G. Granted, MOST people don't, but it happens.

She's obviously one of those "Save the world one puppy at a time" type girls, so why not let her do her?
Exactly.

Cyber-bullying has become serious. If the person suffers from real life issues such as self-esteem/low confidence/image issues and they get taunted in real life about it all the time or even if they don't, but they suffer from these kind of disorders or issues...Then they get people saying mean and awful things on the internet for them to read, that can do some serious damage to the person's psyche. It is maybe just the internet, but the person behind that computer screen has feelings too.

lol aint no such thing as cyber-bullying...

all the person has to do is turn off the computer...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

people are way too sensitive now a days...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

got kids in counseling with low self-esteem cuz cyber-bullying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cyber bullying
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is it jokes? I do not know if it is jokes or not.
laugh.gif

I do not think I am wasting my time any differently whether I am posting here or browsing the internet elsewhere. It does not bother me, and it should not bother anyone else what I do on the internet. I am just putting in my input like everyone else, but from the other side. There is a lot more useless posting that goes on in this forum than what I tend to post.

Fine gentlemen, next time, I will keep my +*% out of roasts so you can all have your fun...But, I just had to stick up for my JJB girl. It seems like she passed the initiation with flying colours. Can't scare her away. Victory for Cannoli.
Well I wasn't talking about you specifically. Just NT'ers in general. I don't see any of these Capt. Save 'ems when it's adude being roasted so I know they aren't seriously concerned about anybody feelings. And I doubt they're really that chivalrous either judging from thethread so it must just be the hormones.

These jjb chicks are in for a rude awakening though coming over here. NT'ers clamor for more women but whenever a new one pops up they probe her like analien.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly.

Cyber-bullying has become serious. If the person suffers from real life issues such as self-esteem/low confidence/image issues and they get taunted in real life about it all the time or even if they don't, but they suffer from these kind of disorders or issues...Then they get people saying mean and awful things on the internet for them to read, that can do some serious damage to the person's psyche. It is maybe just the internet, but the person behind that computer screen has feelings too.

Yes there is
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cyber bullying
laugh.gif

It ain't the same. It's like an emotionally damaging everyone hates me kinda thing.

Not your good ol beat someone the
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
up and shake em like apiggy bank thing.

Mostly hits girls with low self esteem.

It ain't the same. It's like an emotionally damaging everyone hates me kinda thing.

up and shake em like a piggy bank thing.

I REPEAT AINT NO SUCH THING AS CYBER BULLYING

we just got kids that overly senstive to everything

cant even take a lil good natured ribbing

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cyber bullying
laugh.gif
Yes, there is. It is a form of harassment. There are monitoring sites and laws put in place to prevent it and even charge those who areresponsible committing it.

Well I wasn't talking about you specifically. Just NT'ers in general. I don't see any of these Capt. Save 'ems when it's a dude being roasted so I know they aren't seriously concerned about anybody feelings. And I doubt they're really that chivalrous either judging from the thread so it must just be the hormones.

These jjb chicks are in for a rude awakening though coming over here. NT'ers clamor for more women but whenever a new one pops up they probe her like an alien.
laugh.gif
Actually, some women on JJB are a lot more vicious overall than what goes on here. At JJB, where you have the censor filter which is turned off,and gloves are off, it gets really ugly and vicious with personal attacks.

Well I wasn't talking about you specifically. Just NT'ers in general. I don't see any of these Capt. Save 'ems when it's a
dude being roasted so I know they aren't seriously concerned about anybody feelings. And I doubt they're really that chivalrous either judging from the
thread so it must just be the hormones.

These jjb chicks are in for a rude awakening though coming over here. NT'ers clamor for more women but whenever a new one pops up they probe her like an
alien.
laugh.gif
Actually, some women on JJB are a lot more vicious overall than what goes on here. At JJB, where you have the censor filter which is turned off, and gloves are off, it gets really ugly and vicious with personal attacks.

We've had chicks stalked with personal information (addresses, phone numbers, job information, etc) posted on the board. Crazy ladies.

Either way. They got a tendency to kill themselves and make the news. Call it what you want, but I ain't never gettin' charged for it.

roll.gif
i wrote a paper on whether or not there is such thing as cyber-bullying and such a few semesters ago........ and my conclusion was thatthere was not. just a bunch of adolescents that shouldnt be posting on a message board.

These jjb chicks are in for a rude awakening though coming over here.

I think if a chick can handle a joke/humiliation, it's not that bad. Dudes and threads are hilarious, worth the jokes.

Well I wasn't talking about you specifically. Just NT'ers in general. I don't see any of these Capt. Save 'ems when it's a dude being roasted so I know they aren't seriously concerned about anybody feelings. And I doubt they're really that chivalrous either judging from the thread so it must just be the hormones.

These jjb chicks are in for a rude awakening though coming over here. NT'ers clamor for more women but whenever a new one pops up they probe her like an alien.
laugh.gif
Actually, some women on JJB are a lot more vicious overall than what goes on here. At JJB, where you have the censor filter which is turned off, and gloves are off, it gets really ugly and vicious with personal attacks.
laugh.gif

From talking about how #**** don't taste good after condoms, talking with cute boys on the phone, and bulimia to really ugly personal attacks?

Back
Top Bottom