roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HolyCannoli

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by November33rd

Well I wasn't talking about you specifically. Just NT'ers in general. I don't see any of these Capt. Save 'ems when it's a
dude being roasted so I know they aren't seriously concerned about anybody feelings. And I doubt they're really that chivalrous either judging from the
thread so it must just be the hormones.

These jjb chicks are in for a rude awakening though coming over here. NT'ers clamor for more women but whenever a new one pops up they probe her like an
alien.
laugh.gif
Actually, some women on JJB are a lot more vicious overall than what goes on here. At JJB, where you have the censor filter which is turned off, and gloves are off, it gets really ugly and vicious with personal attacks.

We've had chicks stalked with personal information (addresses, phone numbers, job information, etc) posted on the board. Crazy ladies.
lol thats happened on NT... but only when a NTer gets scammed

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by November33rd

Well I wasn't talking about you specifically. Just NT'ers in general. I don't see any of these Capt. Save 'ems when it's a
dude being roasted so I know they aren't seriously concerned about anybody feelings. And I doubt they're really that chivalrous either judging from the
thread so it must just be the hormones.

These jjb chicks are in for a rude awakening though coming over here. NT'ers clamor for more women but whenever a new one pops up they probe her like an
alien.
laugh.gif
Actually, some women on JJB are a lot more vicious overall than what goes on here. At JJB, where you have the censor filter which is turned off, and gloves are off, it gets really ugly and vicious with personal attacks.

We've had chicks stalked with personal information (addresses, phone numbers, job information, etc) posted on the board. Crazy ladies.
grin.gif

You musta never heard of HT.

1. OP you have to admit the attention seeking quality of the post.
laugh.gif

2. With that said if you are going to do this post, riling the NT beasts by not posting pics was not the best first move.
3. NTers have a very limited pallete when it comes to women I would give you a cute rating.
4. If you want to salvage your NT rep just post the cleavage shots poor like half a bottle of dasani in there..,.

Not all of us know Michael Scott's sayings religiously...

I'm a fan of the office...but even I didn't catch that until someone pointed it out...with that said, I doubt someone who is a complete stranger to theshow will even know who Michael Scott is or connect the dots...

eyes.gif

roll.gif
at dudes being mad shorty is an attention +@$%+(if sheis). i guess y'all would rather have another male nter post pics and ask about lingerie(no disrespect to my @!%+ nters you know who you are). but idon't understand maybe its because im saucey a lil but the rack is looking ok i would go newborn on it if ya nam sayin. so chill out let shorty live yallgoin:
out here
laugh.gif
most of yall need to find a Delilah. Lets make peace with JJB NT

Originally Posted by westhellthug

yo holy cannoli send me some pics i want to see how cute u really are

And up the page count by ten full of
sick.gif
GIFS?
laugh.gif
im not playin i really want to see how cute you are, i kno u got some cute pics in yo cell phone

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Not all of us know Michael Scott's sayings religiously...

I'm a fan of the office...but even I didn't catch that until someone pointed it out...with that said, I doubt someone who is a complete stranger to the show will even know who Michael Scott is or connect the dots...
eyes.gif

I feel ya dude, as I typed that out (and epically failed at embedding) the line I was hoping that at least a few people would get it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom