what order did players sign with jordan brand?

hi nt i was just wondering who was first to sign with team jordan n what order was everyone signed it thanks a bunch for the info.

^^ wow i was talkin about other player and the order and i thought i would just ask here it would be easier and quicker.

Haha, I'll help the poor guy out. Ray Allen (Bucks), Eddie Jones (Lakers), Michael Finley (Mavericks), Vin Baker (Sonics), and Derek Anderson (Cavs) were the original five. Then came Quentin Richardson and Darius Miles. Mike Bibby, Richard Hamilton, Gary Payton, Jason Kidd, and Carmelo were the next wave. Then CP3, Joe Johnson, Josh Howard, Mickael Pietrus, Juwan Howard, Bobby Simmons, and Fred Jones. The last four were not official members, but always got PE's. Of course, the next wave came in of Gerald Wallace, DJ Augustin, and Kevin Martin. There are always guys that wear Jordans, such as Stephen Jackson this year, but are not official members. GP and J-Kidd obviously went back to Nike (GP) or signed with Peak (J-Kidd).

The football players are Terrell Owens, Dre 'Bly, Jason Taylor, and Ahman Green. Former are Charles Woodson, Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, Warren Sapp, Donavan McNabb, Eddie George, and Daunte Culpepper. Baseball are Derek Jeter, Andruw Jones ( only God knows why), and C.C. Sabathia. The boxers are Roy Jones Jr. and Andre Ward, plus track star April Holmes.

Oh and just for an extra bonus, the universities signed to Jordan Brand currently are North Carolina, North Carolina A & T, Cal, and Georgetown. Two of the first five original schools were Cincinnati (Bob Huggins connection; now adidas) and St. John's (Mike Jarvis connection; now with Nike). Kansas was going to be JB school but that deal never got done. Everyone remembers Keith Langford and Aaron Miles, plus others wearing some insane Jordan PE's. Hope that helps!

^nice
pimp.gif

No prob guys, glad I could be of service, and yes, adiMac, Crabtree is on JB. What makes my omission of him so bad is that I am a Niners fan, lol. I guess I just removed him from my mind since he held out for soooo long and then didn't really explode onto the scene.

Oh and really my bad, how could I forget D Wade???? Haha, oh and Jared Jefferies is the last one I missed but with his embarassing missed lay-up and ball being bounced right off his head, I can forgive that omission!!

Originally Posted by MP23

Haha, I'll help the poor guy out. Ray Allen (Bucks), Eddie Jones (Lakers), Michael Finley (Mavericks), Vin Baker (Sonics), and Derek Anderson (Cavs) were the original five. Then came Quentin Richardson and Darius Miles. Mike Bibby, Richard Hamilton, Gary Payton, Jason Kidd, and Carmelo were the next wave. Then CP3, Joe Johnson, Josh Howard, Mickael Pietrus, Juwan Howard, Bobby Simmons, and Fred Jones. The last four were not official members, but always got PE's. Of course, the next wave came in of Gerald Wallace, DJ Augustin, and Kevin Martin. There are always guys that wear Jordans, such as Stephen Jackson this year, but are not official members. GP and J-Kidd obviously went back to Nike (GP) or signed with Peak (J-Kidd).

The football players are Terrell Owens, Dre 'Bly, Jason Taylor, and Ahman Green. Former are Charles Woodson, Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, Warren Sapp, Donavan McNabb, Eddie George, and Daunte Culpepper. Baseball are Derek Jeter, Andruw Jones ( only God knows why), and C.C. Sabathia. The boxers are Roy Jones Jr. and Andre Ward, plus track star April Holmes.

Oh and just for an extra bonus, the universities signed to Jordan Brand currently are North Carolina, North Carolina A & T, Cal, and Georgetown. Two of the first five original schools were Cincinnati (Bob Huggins connection; now adidas) and St. John's (Mike Jarvis connection; now with Nike). Kansas was going to be JB school but that deal never got done. Everyone remembers Keith Langford and Aaron Miles, plus others wearing some insane Jordan PE's. Hope that helps!
thank you i appriciate it alot
pimp.gif

Tyson Chandler wears Jordans this season. I'm sure he's unofficial.
Probably because he's a Bobcats player.

^I said that after my initial post; look down a bit. Geez, I miss one or two and they on me, lol.

i believe st johns is still with jordan because i know a few heads on the team and they still get jordan brand stuff. Baseball n basketball that is. unless cuz its nike they still get the opp to get Jordan brand stuff. i can be wrong but thats what ive seen n been told.

St John's stopped being a Jordan Brand team when Mike Jarvis was fired in 2004. Their baseball team has never been signed as a Jordan Brand school, no college team, not even North Carolina has had Jordan apparel. Of course UNC has had Jordan cleats and batting gloves, but no apparel. As a Nike school, I am sure a lot of the players have access to Jordan shoes, but their apparel has the Swoosh on it and has been for six years now and are not an official JB school.

what about Oakhill? is it Brand Jordan Sponsored school also? and I remember MJ signing a musician to became a member..

The musician is saxophone player Mike Phillips and yes of course there are Jordan high schools. This really backfired on me with the comprehensive list, more and more Jordan-related things are coming out of the woodwork, lol.

Back
Top Bottom