What packs will you buy?

hopefully 1pair for all packs.
roll.gif

Man...All but the II/XXI. All of the packs have one pair that I don't have a wearable pair of. Not mad about gettin new ones though!!!

All of them, got to, this is something you cant miss out on, You have an opprotunity to have every numbered jordan from 1-22, even if they retro, this is agreat collection, I mean the next package coming out is 9/14 pack, i have both, 14s deadstock, 9s only a couple wears, but im still getting it because thiswhole package conception is crazy, i think these are the best releases ever, I just hope I will be able to afford them all, Ima wait until 23s go on sale likei did for the 22s, with these packages, i dont see many people buying 23s at regular price

I really can't see myself getting every pack. I mean I got the money but damn I don't think I have enough room in my house to fit them big boxes!

I want the III/XX pack depending on the III's, Same with the IV pack depending on the IV, The V pack and the VI pack will be what I look into getting. Ireally want the XI/XII pack but I know thats going to be hell on earth!

I hope to get the vi/xvii, iii/xx, and the xi/xii... if i can get a hold of them... i slept on the 10s and 13s cuz i thought theyd be a lil easier to get...and i waited 2 long

XI/XII, VII/XVI
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
although i have them all except for hare VII which is my fav shoe of all time.

People who still don't know the colorways:
1. Black/White(Hi tops)
2. White/Red
4. Black/Red
5. White/Black/Fire Red (2000 retro)
6. Carmines
7. Hares
9. White/Black/Red
10. Shadows
11. Space Jams
12. White/Red
13. White/Black
14. Black/Red (retro+)
16. Black/Red
17. Black Suede/Silver (retro+)
18. Black/Red (retro+)
19. Black/Red
21. Black samples
22. Black/White

they are 310 for each. i wont be spending that much money. i will at the most buy 5
4 19
6 17
7 16
9 14
11 12

Back
Top Bottom