What packs will you buy?

All of them.
happy.gif

All.I have many holes in my collection.But to the people that will come an d say "All? With that money you could this or that" keep in mind that somepeople spend that on the reg. per year for shoes or etc.

I plan on gettin every pack this year and the XX3's as well. After that I will be semi-retired from JB unless something BIG happens.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I plan on gettin every some packs this year and the XX3's as well. After that I will be semi-retired from JB unless something BIG happens.

just a few of em.
3/20
11/12
pimp.gif

most likely i'm just gonna go cop all the releases i missed.

I have been thinking that since the XI/XII pack is slated for the holiday this year (right?) they're going to make them pretty easy to get so everyone canget them for the holidays. It's the only pack I want.

i'm gonna cop the 7/16 as a late b-day present. the Hares are my favorite J ever so and i never copped the 16s so...

that 11/12 pacakge is a must cop as well.

Originally Posted by Stoker55

None for me.

Only a "Nike Air" would save it for me.

same here bro. Ill probably end up copping the 11/12 and 6/17 packs, but it really depends on the updates we get in the future on the quality and the NIKEAIR possibility. Besides those 2 packs, Ill most likely just be sticking to my quality retros and og's.

Back
Top Bottom