What shoes just didn't work for you?

Air Force Operate, was my size, but the balls of my feet hurt every time i balled in them in grade 8, 3 years ago and they gave me massive water blisters mostof the time

Originally Posted by ed2324

Air Force Operate, was my size, but the balls of my feet hurt every time i balled in them in grade 8, 3 years ago and they gave me massive water blisters most of the time

same here except they hurt my pinky toe so bad i got a blister. had them for staff dress at NTNY.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

lebron4_wht_nvy_gold_5.jpg

I remain AMAZED at how insanely popular they are.
laugh.gif
They are BRICKS, but people LOVE them. I like the way they look, and that colorway is the colorway I have, but man... I really do hate wearing them.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Me too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

laugh.gif
They are BRICKS, but people LOVE them. I like the way they look, and that colorway is the colorway I have, but man... I really do hate wearing them.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Me too
smh.gif

really? these are my favorite basketball shoe ever. these are so comfortable and they are not even that heavy. love these shoes
i think melo m4s werent really for me. how they look on me is
sick.gif
sick.gif

I agree with the AJ XIV. Always had heel slip and that tongue always rolled to the outside. I never felt like the Air Max Uptempo locked down good and thetraction was bad. And I know this will get me major minus points, but I didn't really like the 2K4. Always had foot movement and had chafing on the ankle.The Ultraflight was also a no-go because of stability problems. I never rolled, but I always felt like I would.

huarache 06.

frontal ankle blister after blister. I finally cut off the strap and utilized lacing through the neoprene holes on the sides, but the tongue still blistered mebadly. They also never seemed to fit my foot right...

I originally thought these were the next big thing after the 2k5, and even paid retail for them on their release date. Needless to say, the huarache 06s standas my worst shoe investment ever.

Air Max Enforcer - greatest shoe investment of all time!

The 2k5.
I tried 3 diff pairs, all diff colorways in diff times of the year. But all of them felt unstable to me, maybe I shouldve broke them in?

I loved that shoe, it was hard
tired.gif

jet flight - too flexible

xix se and ultraposite - toe box crushed my toes

shox bb4 - rubbed a boney part of my heels raw, either from heel counter shape or stitch lines running down the back

lebron ii - inner bootie made toes feel cramped in toebox (bearable but not ideally comfortable)

xiii - great everything except for poop traction

signature player - unbearable arch

AF1s I only buy them on sale. Im addicted to cheap premiums but i can't even wear them 5 times without ALL the stars coming off... i usually just sale themafter I wear them out and abbout a couple times.

Originally Posted by joejoebob2099

xix se and ultraposite - toe box crushed my toes

signature player - unbearable arch

Absolutely. I subjected my feet to the "if you wear the ultraposite for at least 5 wears you will love them!" theory...it didn't work out. Thatshoe was simple and elegant.

AF 25 for me. i have the black and white patent leather ones and they just arent flexible. the sole seemed to have too much surface area which is more work inthe energy transfer when running. and i also thought that the traction in the toe area was bad which is even worse because thats what you push off to explodeto the hoop. those shoes look soooo good but i just couldnt play in them anymore. they are now in my casual rotation

The ultraflight was another bad one...beautiful shoe. THe plastic would cut up under my ankle...

the 2k5 just didnt work out for me, I dont know if it just wasnt cushioned enough for me or what, but everytime I wore the shoes, my left ankle would just butthrobbing with pain after about 15 minutes of play. Got them for 30 though, so I wasnt that dissapointed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
co sign, i just want to get rid mine, i bought it for 80 bucks DS but its just been collecting dust since i tried to ball in them

Adidas pro model 2g. they were my schools team shoe from two years ago and i hated playing every game in them, after the season i felt like my archs werebruised up. and to make things worse, i tore my left acl & meniscus in them. it wasnt the shoes fault, but it doesnt help me like them anymore

i also had bad luck with the white/black VC 4s. An aau team i was on got these in white for our home jerseys and the blk/red color for the away jerseys. inever had any trouble with the black pair, they fit great and had awesome ankle support, but i rolled my ankle three times in the white pair. they werent badsprains, but i think with the shox making my foot higher off the floor it made me a little more succeptible to rolling my ankles

sad cuz i love the looks of these shoes and they perform awesome but the back part cut the hell out of my ankle.
air-zoom-ultraflight.jpg

Back
Top Bottom