What shoes just didn't work for you?

the Amare Stats and the af25s didn't work for me! the one with the velcro, it was good but kinda heavy. and the AF25s are too flat for me and has no archin it. i tried the zoom bb 2s and they were great. i bought the Hyperdunks and i balled on them, they're even better!

The Zoom Soldier II is horrible on my feet. I don't know what exactly, but they feel weird...it's like there's no arch or something. They lookdecent, but, man, I can't wear them for more than a couple hours.

The Ultraposite was another shoe that I hoped would get better with time, but to this day, I can't wear them comfortably. That and I am always too scaredthat they will get massive scratches that they were known for.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

lebron4_wht_nvy_gold_5.jpg

I remain AMAZED at how insanely popular they are.
laugh.gif
They are BRICKS, but people LOVE them. I like the way they look, and that colorway is the colorway I have, but man... I really do hate wearing them.
laugh.gif
Co-sign

nike-zoom-soldier-2-remix-02.jpg

the achilles area kills!! there is no cushioning there at all...its horrible,im scared if i run in these my skin is gonna come off. fit sucks.

adidas_garnett_3-arton26518-240x240.jpg

there is NO way Garnett played in these. none. first off it feels like you are walking on legos. LEGOS!! them a3 things dont do anything at all. then the lilmetal thing in the front pinches the top of my toes. fit is subpar and its very narrow.

kobe-781194.jpg

midfoot support is so horrible that i cant run in these. i went to the gym and felt like somebody tried to slice the middle of my foot open. these areterrible. also i hate shoes where the heel cushioning is soft, but the forefoot is firm. a similar shoe with that attribute is the solider 1s.

kobe-781194.jpg

I agree on the Kobe...I finally dipped in on the all black pair and they were TERRIBLE for me.

they just felt to bulky on my feet...i like the look of the shoe but not on my feet.... so i wore them once and traded them for DS CDP Carmine VI.

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

lebron4_wht_nvy_gold_5.jpg

I remain AMAZED at how insanely popular they are.
laugh.gif
They are BRICKS, but people LOVE them. I like the way they look, and that colorway is the colorway I have, but man... I really do hate wearing them.
laugh.gif
Co-sign

Co-sign x2

i wish i had the cdp carmines to trade it with those xii's!!! to each his own but i find the xii's one of the best performing basketball shoes amongthe other jordans, i'd probably rate the og xvi's ahaed of those but i regularly use my nubuck xii's and have nothing but positive things to say.

Outside of Nike, and because Fila is bringing them back, the Grant Hill 2 were a hard fit.

THe inner sleeve was too "slippery"...

Back
Top Bottom