WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE MY MAJOR TO?

jt air jt

Banned
My major is currently Business Administration with a focus on Finance but I want to change my major, what should I change it to? I want to be a bank teller when I get out of college.

You can be a bank teller right now. I was a bank teller my freshman year of college. Anyways, puppetry.

soooooo what do you want to do with a degree? Guess that's the question, because that'll determine what you may want to major in

Think about long term career goals, speak with career counselors/advisers, utilize campus resources. What do you like to do? Take it from there.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

soooooo what do you want to do with a degree? Guess that's the question, because that'll determine what you may want to major in

Read the last sentence of OP's lengthy post.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

My major is currently Business Administration with a focus on Finance but I want to change my major, what should I change it to? I want to be a bank teller when I get out of college.

ohwell.gif

Why do you want to be a bank teller?

I don't think you need a college degree to be a bank teller.

I know I don't need a college degree to be a bank teller; but I know it will separate me from the other prospective employees. And that was me, but it isn't on my permanent record.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Read the last sentence of OP's lengthy post.
as someone that read OPs post then you tell me what he needs a degree in to become a bank teller...not a bank owner, not even a manager...but a bank teller. PLEASE enlighten me because I don't understand what he is truly trying to accomplish by going to school for a degree to do something he really doesn't need a degree for.
And the fact he has to ask strangers what he needs to major in as if we can actually tell him, that further lets me know he needs to answer the first question I posed in my lengthy & complicated response so we can continue.

I noticed you said puppetry...like that has something to do with being a bank teller...right
grin.gif

I say keep the major. Become a teller once you are done.
If you do not like it after a time working there you have an option of doing something else.
I want to be a Business Finance major.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

What the hell are you talking about? That's like saying you want to go to McUniversity so you can work the drive through once you're out of college.

Same with me im going to law school so i can get a job at a big firm as a secretary 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom