What should I wear???????????? Need your help NT

Rock your J's wit this:

dashiki.jpg

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The Michael Vick jersey is a little thing we do around here when somebody ask for "What should I wear with___?"

Obviously, but they want to know the backgroud information for it.
tired.gif

It's a joke from a few years ago when Vick was found with the whole dog thing. Basically, saying Vick is the man.

The Michael Vick jersey is a little thing we do around here when somebody ask for "What should I wear with___?"

tired.gif

It's a joke from a few years ago when Vick was found with the whole dog thing. Basically, saying Vick is the man.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

tired.gif

It's a joke from a few years back when someone asked what matches olympic VIIs which someone said the vick jersey and was serious about it.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

tired.gif

It's a joke from a few years back when someone asked what matches olympic VIIs which someone said the vick jersey and was serious about it.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

id probebly wear a tuxedo t shirt with green beans, cause its says im formal..but i also like to party

haha this had me LAUGHING! Talledega Knights Quotes FTW!

But seriously dude I usually just wear a nice T-Shirt or a Polo (usually more from fitting) with some nice jeans (in my case sevens or true religions). Thatswhat i wear on a day to day basis because jordans are all i wear and i do have to admit i do have the dtrt 3s lol

Originally Posted by joeman1515

id probebly wear a tuxedo t shirt with green beans, cause its says im formal..but i also like to party

haha this had me LAUGHING! Talledega Knights Quotes FTW!

But seriously dude I usually just wear a nice T-Shirt or a Polo (usually more from fitting) with some nice jeans (in my case sevens or true religions). Thatswhat i wear on a day to day basis because jordans are all i wear and i do have to admit i do have the dtrt 3s lol

wear a hawaiin shirt with the green beans along with basketball shorts.. im sure u will have all the lady after u ; ]

wear a hawaiin shirt with the green beans along with basketball shorts.. im sure u will have all the lady after u ; ]

Back
Top Bottom