What song are you listening to right now?

One of my favorite MJ songs and Teddy Riley productions. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I had this "Nastradamus Promo" tape a couple weeks before "I Am..." released.

This is the track list EXCLUDING tracks that WERE found on "I Am..." There are more lengthy track lists online that incorporate some "Nastradamus" album tracks, etc. But with the exception of 3 tracks I have noted below, these are the leaked tracks...others are working backwards and their lists are too long...For all you younger hip-hop fans that enjoy the history...these are the leaked tracks (in this order) you would have heard in the Spring of 1999...my original copy is cassette...

Blaze a 50
Natures Shine
Afterlife (Intro)
Amongst Kings
Fetus (Original Version)
Project Window (Original Version)
Poppa Was A Player
Pray *
Day Dreamin'-Stay Schemin'
Sometimes I Wonder
Hardest Thing To Do Is Stay Alive
Drunk By Myself
Wanna Play Rough?
The Rise And Fall **
The Curse (Snippet) ***

* - this track was not on my cassette but it did release on the cassette version ONLY of "I Am..." so it needed to be added.

** - didn't have this track either...but the production matches this more than "It Was Written" or "Nastradamus" and it is specifically thought to be an unreleased "Nastradamus V1" track...really the only one I find fits that description.

*** - on I Am... sampler promo tape

PS - At the time I acquired this cassette in the Spring of '99...I thought the album releasing was called "Nastradamus" not "I Am..." Funny, huh?

peace

Last edited:
My country speaks half Dutch and half French so I occasionally hear some French songs. This song has been climbing up the charts and getting a lot of tv and radio play even in the Dutch-speaking part where I live. It's actually pretty dope. Definitely didn't expect to like this.

My country speaks half Dutch and half French so I occasionally hear some French songs. This song has been climbing up the charts and getting a lot of tv and radio play even in the Dutch-speaking part where I live. It's actually pretty dope. Definitely didn't expect to like this.
Despite the language barrier for me I like the vibe. Catchy AF

Back
Top Bottom