What song are you listening to right now?

filepicker%2FIZGB6j47RS2s9LR1zGJw_Wu.jpg

lol i was spinning on my homies turntables in vegas and was going through his external hard drive and had to put it on.

That boy screw on them tables 
pimp.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

you seen that soldiers united for cash, SUC dvd, though? joint is straight FIRE. in addition to some pretty interesting interviews and such, there are some crazy "freestyles" on there and a couple sessions with screw just going IN on the tables, b... 
pimp.gif
 damn i wish screw was still around, mane... I'm quite interested to know how the "hiphop" scene (houston's in particular,) would be different now-a-days if the big homie was still with us (aside from obviously just being infinitely better, 
laugh.gif
)

donaldchump donaldchump many times fam, screw going in on 25 lighters is to real. Hitting up the kappa in a candy paint, drank all up on the lap lol. I wish screw, Pat, hawk, Big Moe & Pimp C where still around. Have the whole s.u.c. holding down for the Southside. I always like how screw could make a 4 min song and stretch that ***** to a 15 min master piece..

@DonaldChump many times fam, screw going in on 25 lighters is to real. Hitting up the kappa in a candy paint, drank all up on the lap lol. I wish screw, Pat, hawk, Big Moe & Pimp C where still around. Have the whole s.u.c. holding down for the Southside. I always like how screw could make a 4 min song and stretch that ***** to a 15 min master piece..
lol, he ALWAYS killed it man... and that freestyle with a couple of the botany boys, Al-D, and Big HAWK at screws crib, (I think...) mane, straight heat... dude like, "my mof*****g" creeeeeb got fo front doors," lol 
roll.gif
 gotta love it, mane... and that "swing down" video on there from the Southside Playaz; again, gotta love it... so much golden material on there, yo- which reminds me (as I run over to the shelf with my DVD's, search for SUC flick, and throw it in the DVD player- its been too long since I've
nerd.gif
peeped, bout time to go watch some fire!) 

also, your, "drank all up on the lap" comment reminded me of that paul wall line, "drank stains on my shirt is the new fad," lol 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom