What the Foams? SMH

Originally Posted by boogiethedon
yo, but those is sooooo hot garbage
laugh.gif
..PLEASE let em be a pro & not a penny...he dont need that skid mark on his resume.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by boogiethedon
yo, but those is sooooo hot garbage
laugh.gif
..PLEASE let em be a pro & not a penny...he dont need that skid mark on his resume.

Son, Gentry's resume already has major stains on it.

He meant penny, this is sad. I can see folks in these w some trues, monclair coat and some obscenely bright champ hoody

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Call me a hypebeast if u want but idk why yall hating. These wtfoams are sick. Looks like each shoe will be unique. definitely Takes tongue concept of Jordan viis to a whole new level. I Would cop in a heartbeat...
indifferent.gif

These galaxy's r cool. I hope they eventually release. All u people dissing them will cop. Happens all the time.

If they were limited to 250 pairs with a "what the foam" insole Nike can charge 1k and people would still camp a week to get them. Nike knows that foams are their bread and butter right now and even a rainbow colorway like this would sell no doubt.

I have seen and held these in person and they are cool looking but not something I would ever wear. Be happy they're not releasing.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

These galaxy's r cool. I hope they eventually release. All u people dissing them will cop. Happens all the time.

Sorry, some of us have been wearing foams longer than two years ago.

Don't know if this was mentioned, but they were for All Star Orlando. I'm pissed this along with all the other All Star cw's won't be coming out and All star will Probably be cancelled when it's 45 minutes from me. NBA and the PA need to hurry the hell up with this lockout bull shi

Look I know you guys want to keep the shoe you love pure and true to it's original form but I don't really understand all the anger with new colorways coming out. I don't really like them either, but let's think about this for a second. Is it really hurting your Royal or Black Foams if some absurd colorway drops?
Nike has a lot of hot shoe designs that have dropped in nonsense colorways, but it doesn't kill how nice the originals are.
Think or how many ridiculous colorways Of Air Max 90 have come out, does that somehow make your infrareds different?
I have personally seen people wearing Air Max 95s with 3 kinds of animal print and other BS on them, but that doesn't make my Neons any less beautiful.

Basically I think my point is let the lunatics buy the nonsense, and just scoop the stuff you like when Nike drops it. There is always going to be demand for OG colorways, but once they find a shoe people will continue to buy years after it was designed (think Dunks, AF1s, AM95, AM90, etc.) they have to do things like additional colorways and collaborations to keep the money coming in from it.

They have a responsibility to their stockholders to keep money coming in when they find a product that moves.

Back
Top Bottom