What the Foams? SMH

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

so sick of foams in general.

idk if i could say "im sick of them" but they sure are cranking out the colorways a little too quick

What....The...Foams...as a at home collector shoe...dope. Unfotunately these will end up on somebodies feet at a sneaker summit.... 
First thing hype beast will wear with them?

images

Second? BTTF II hat with fake tisa logo "this is limited"

Is this the effect of the high demand and popularity in foams? Hope they don't think because it's a foam, that any color will sellout. It's a good concept, but just not in those colors.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

These galaxy's r cool. I hope they eventually release. All u people dissing them will cop. Happens all the time.

Sorry, some of us have been wearing foams longer than two years ago.
thank you, these would've made da carolina's look illmatic in comparison.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

foamposites are still a goon shoe at da end of da day...goons dont rock rainbow.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

These galaxy's r cool. I hope they eventually release. All u people dissing them will cop. Happens all the time.

Sorry, some of us have been wearing foams longer than two years ago.
thank you, these would've made da carolina's look illmatic in comparison.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

foamposites are still a goon shoe at da end of da day...goons dont rock rainbow.
thats da truth 

These will sell out with the quickness, as will any Foamposite. I'd much rather prefer the "Yankees" navy/white colorway or even better some OG colorways.

I blame Gentry Humphrey for these even being considered for release. I don't mind the less traditional foamposite colorways, but these are disgraceful. The shoes legitimately look like crap.

If any of you plan on copping them...well, that's between you and your conscious. SMH

Back
Top Bottom