!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Beyonce's class >>>> Kanye's ignorance

thanks for clarifying that, Captain Obvious. I had a hard time trying to decipher who was the better person in that staged situation

Fornicate yourself!
smile.gif

i did already but that has nothing to do with his topic. Pertaining to the article dirty posted, i guess kanye was just being a loser and was under the influence. To be honest, i dont understand myself as to how swift won that video award. I have never heard of her.
laugh.gif
HerSole has many L's to take during her tenure on NTthat much I can see.

But as for your comment regarding not ever seeing swift I can agree with that, but the rest of the country probably has so thats why she won. I thought Katyshould have won that category.

if it would of been the other way around,, and someone would of jacked the mic from kaynes hand while he was about talk and some some corny issh like kanyedid ,, all the kayne stans would be crying talking about "oh they just hating on kayne" cuz hes the greatest,,,,

Speaking your mind and being who you want to be is all fine and dandy I'm all for that, but theres always a time and place for it

Just like Lil Mama shouldn't have gone on stage with JayZ, theres will always be a time and place for you to rep NY

That wasnt the time or place for Kanye to stroke his big ego

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Kanye should be dead instead of MJ. yah i said it SO WHAT!?!?!
WOOOOOOW, you really wishing death on someone for speaking their mind?!? *+%!?! I don't know if she should've or shouldn't of won butdamn death! Maybe he did have a reason because I have a question why does Britney win an award every year?

I was expecting Swift to like kick him in the shin and run off stage crying, AT LEAST. The B just stood there waiting for people to second what Kanye had said.

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I was expecting Swift to like kick him in the shin and run off stage crying, AT LEAST. The B just stood there waiting for people to second what Kanye had said.

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

this broad always has the worst responses to everything.........
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by zapatito007

if it would of been the other way around,, and someone would of jacked the mic from kaynes hand while he was about talk and some some corny issh like kanye did ,, all the kayne stans would be crying talking about "oh they just hating on kayne" cuz hes the greatest,,,,

I honestly believe NO ONE would say that, Stop reachin'
laugh.gif

.....you know? its funny i was just listening to college dropout friday. and after not hearing it for over a year it brought a big smile to my face as iremembered how happy i was as a kanye fan for him to finally get on. i remembered how the track toast used to give me goosebumps as i listened to his strugglesto get a deal.

- then i look at what Ye has turned into. he's one of them now, been so for a long time. so much so that this Ye is unrecognizable from when he first cameout. its sad. truely.

- publicity stunt or not that was just stupid. i think back to how geeked i was when i first heard through the wire, and recalling how hungry Ye had to be torecord that through his mouth being wired shut. those days are gone, he's too busy showing out.

....its official, dude is a certified clown. good great music, but dude is a straight up clown. we will never see the regular joe, backpackKanye. he is officially one of them.

- dude is such a diva. and i hate divas. what happened to his last MTV tirade when he said he wasnt doing MTV anymore??

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

this broad always has the worst responses to everything.........
indifferent.gif

for some reason this had me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Is why is the #*%! THAT serious?

Really...people went off the deep end condeming dude to hell...and for what?
pretty much ... so she wins vid of the year but not female vid of the year? ...

Speaking your mind and being who you want to be is all fine and dandy I'm all for that, but theres always a time and place for it

people say kanye doesn't care what people think...but i don;t think that's the issue here. i think the issue here is he doesn;t know any better.....like a child doesn;t know the difference between right from wrong....kanye doesn;t know the difference between class and classless

Originally Posted by Crumbs

pretty much ... so she wins vid of the year but not female vid of the year? ...
MTV chooses the winner for female video of the year and the fans vote for the video of the year.

Are people really getting upset about this?

Sure, it was wrong...but, it was fughking hilarious!
roll.gif

It isn't like some people weren't thinking the same thing he was.

On another note, Grad A move by Beyoncé bringing Taylor out to get her recognition.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Are people really getting upset about this?

Sure, it was wrong...but, it was fughking hilarious!
roll.gif

It isn't like some people weren't thinking the same thing he was.

On another note, Grad A move by Beyoncé bringing Taylor out to get her recognition.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom