!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

I wonder what people will think when Kanye and Ms. Swift do music together.

People getting a little too hurt over one millionaire disrespecting another millionaire. At the end of the day all we are is spectators watching from the sidelines.
Whoever disliked Kanye before last night will continue to dislike him, those that supported him will continue to do so.

Kanye will not gain or lose any fans because of this.

ITS ONLY ENTERTAINMENT.

Ye and Taylor Swift?

even with all the experiments Ye has done, i doubt they'll collab together.
laugh.gif

Stranger things have happened.
All Im saying is, can you really put it past the entertainment industry to pull a stunt like that?
diego pretty much hit the nail on the head and why cant they? i believe if jay and nas/ti and luda did it why not them?

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Take it with a couple of grains of salt.
September 14, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com
just got wind of some EXPLOSIVE NEWS!!!! Apparently Kanye's outburst
during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech has caused more trouble than he
could have imagined.

According to one of MediaTakeOut.com's entertainment industry insiders, it caused a HUGE BLOW UP between Jay Z and Beyonce.

The insider, who asked to remain anonymous, told MediaTakeOut.com that
soon after Kanye's outburst - MTV network execs were furious. They
asked Kanye to go out on stage and apologize - which he refused.
Instead, our insider explained, Kanye chose to leave the event.

But here's where things get interesting. While all this was happening
backstage, MediaTakeOut.com learned that Jay Z was right there with
Kanye. According to our insider, "Jay Z was upset with the way [MTV]
treated Kanye ... so when he saw Beyonce do what she did with Taylor -
he saw it as a very disloyal move."

And that disloyalty wouldn't go without being punished. According to
our insider, Jay LEFT THE EVENT without Beyonce. He reportedly called
up Rihanna - who did not attend the Awards show - and attended at least
2 of the VMA afterparties with her instead.

Trust us guys - the drama surrounding this is about to HEAT UP!!!

We'll give you more as soon as we get it!!!

I doubt that Mediatakeout.

Originally Posted by Kim1

Take it with no grain of salt.

Ehhhhhh. I doubt that MTO thing is true.
Beyonce had a huge cheesy smile on her face while Jay was performing, boppin mad hard and singing along.

She didnt look like a woman that was arguing with her significant other.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

ODB at the Grammys

this is an award artists actually strive to win.

If Taylor Swift's life goal was to win a Moon Man, then HUGE FAIL on her part

#TeamKanye

...you can tell homegirl does not truly like him.

i dont get your logic...elaborate read her body language.
facial expression.

She looks more like a chic who's starting to get annoyed/embarrassed at her drunk boyfriend.
^Yep. Like somebody said, picture ain't movin' we can't tell...heck anybody who has been in a relationship for more than a month hashad their girl cut their eyes at them for some reason or another, there just wasn't a camera there for folks to take a picture of us to judge the state ofour relationship.

Who knows how she feels about him, even if she doesn't they both benefit...she gets exposure/fame/a life she never had nor was ever gonna get by datingKanye, Kanye gets arm candy and rights to smash that out whenever he dang well pleases...advantage Ye.

ODB interrupting the Grammy's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything Ye has done at anaward show.

September 14, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just got wind of some EXPLOSIVE NEWS!!!! Apparently Kanye's outburst during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech has caused more trouble than he could have imagined.

According to one of MediaTakeOut.com's entertainment industry insiders, it caused a HUGE BLOW UP between Jay Z and Beyonce.

The insider, who asked to remain anonymous, told MediaTakeOut.com that soon after Kanye's outburst - MTV network execs were furious. They asked Kanye to go out on stage and apologize - which he refused. Instead, our insider explained, Kanye chose to leave the event.

But here's where things get interesting. While all this was happening backstage, MediaTakeOut.com learned that Jay Z was right there with Kanye. According to our insider, "Jay Z was upset with the way [MTV] treated Kanye ... so when he saw Beyonce do what she did with Taylor - he saw it as a very disloyal move."

And that disloyalty wouldn't go without being punished. According to our insider, Jay LEFT THE EVENT without Beyonce. He reportedly called up Rihanna - who did not attend the Awards show - and attended at least 2 of the VMA afterparties with her instead.

Medai takeout gets most of its info from niketalk general...i doubt all of that

September 14, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just got wind of some EXPLOSIVE NEWS!!!! Apparently Kanye's outburst during Taylor Swift's acceptance speech has caused more trouble than he could have imagined.

The insider, who asked to remain anonymous, told MediaTakeOut.com that soon after Kanye's outburst - MTV network execs were furious. They asked Kanye to go out on stage and apologize - which he refused. Instead, our insider explained, Kanye chose to leave the event.

But here's where things get interesting. While all this was happening backstage, MediaTakeOut.com learned that Jay Z was right there with Kanye. According to our insider, "Jay Z was upset with the way [MTV] treated Kanye ... so when he saw Beyonce do what she did with Taylor - he saw it as a very disloyal move."

And that disloyalty wouldn't go without being punished. According to our insider, Jay LEFT THE EVENT without Beyonce. He reportedly called up Rihanna - who did not attend the Awards show - and attended at least 2 of the VMA afterparties with her instead.

Take it with a BOULDER of salt.

So that means Jay's little entrance was completely faked and he was there the whole time...possible...but I doubt it.

So that means Jay-Z chose Kanye (who was obviously wrong) over his wife who, in case you missed it, IS BEYONCE! Most regular dudes with average wives aregonna ride with the misses in that, and most, situations. Your girl is one thing, but the WIFE, ain't no way you ridin' with your boys on that one. Did I mention Jay's wife IS BEYONCE!

Beyonce had a huge cheesy smile on her face while Jay was performing, boppin mad hard and singing along.

I don't know where MTO gets its info...seriously...it was so blantant how happy she looked...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I don't know where MTO gets its info...seriously...it was so blantant how happy she looked...
she did throw up the most poorly constructed ROC sign ever tho.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dids arguing whether amber rose likes kanye or not is wild suspect....

if beyonce won, joe jonas wouldve went up there and said the same thing.... but in a feminine way...

so some of you actually think MTV purposefully ruined Taylor Swifts moment? You're telling me that you believe Taylor Swift agreed to have Kanye Westinterrupt her in the middle of her acceptance speech for her first ever VMA, and then continue to disrespect her by telling the audience she shouldn't havewon? And this sounds logical to you? There is a difference between Sasha Baron Cohen and Eminem planning a stunt during Cohen's introduction, and KanyeWest robbing Taylor Swift of her moment after receiving an award. Eminem and SBC didn't run on stage and do a suspended mid air 69 during anyone'sacceptance speech...Anybody thinking this was staged needs to wash their mouth out immediately, I can smell Kanye's nut sweat on your breath.

as tacky as this was, this Taylor Swift chick should thank Ye...i wouldn't even know who she is because of this...they said she's about to release arecord...that ##$!# about to fly off the shelves

Originally Posted by J Burner

so some of you actually think MTV purposefully ruined Taylor Swifts moment? You're telling me that you believe Taylor Swift agreed to have Kanye West interrupt her in the middle of her acceptance speech for her first ever VMA, and tell continue to disrespect her by telling the audience she shouldn't have won? And this sounds logical to you? There is a difference between Sasha Baron Cohen and Eminem planning a stunt during Cohen's introduction, and Kanye West robbing Taylor Swift of her moment after receiving an award. Eminem and SBC didn't run on stage and do a suspended mid air 69 during anyone's acceptance speech...Anybody thinking this was stages needs to wash their mouth out immediately, I can smell Kanye's nut sweat on your breath.
You mad?

Kanye is a piece of $#!%. Still don't understand the obsession you all have with him. Plus, his music sucks.

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

Originally Posted by J Burner

so some of you actually think MTV purposefully ruined Taylor Swifts moment? You're telling me that you believe Taylor Swift agreed to have Kanye West interrupt her in the middle of her acceptance speech for her first ever VMA, and tell continue to disrespect her by telling the audience she shouldn't have won? And this sounds logical to you? There is a difference between Sasha Baron Cohen and Eminem planning a stunt during Cohen's introduction, and Kanye West robbing Taylor Swift of her moment after receiving an award. Eminem and SBC didn't run on stage and do a suspended mid air 69 during anyone's acceptance speech...Anybody thinking this was stages needs to wash their mouth out immediately, I can smell Kanye's nut sweat on your breath.
You mad?

indifferent.gif
Just pointing out the fact that thinking this was staged is ad-rider move, and Kanye is a D-bag. You mad? Why doesn't someone explain why Taylor Swift (or anyone elese for that matter) would agree to this then? It makes no sense, it wasn't staged, Kanye is just that big of a douche, accept it.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom