!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

For every1 here who is saying they wouldnt do what he did. Its not because u feel it is wrong etc its just because...1 u either afraid and care how ppl will view and judge u. 2 u just not gonna do it cause of some rule made by some person that u no nuttin about just cause every1 else does it.
I wouldn't do it because it's disrespectful to grab the mic from somebody's hand while they are talking. Again, I ask, would you like it if someone came up and interrupted the hell out of you while you were trying to say something?
exactly. i like kanye's music, but let's not get it twisted. kanye is an $!$%%## in person, plain and simple...but we all knew thatalready, this incident just furthered that.

shoepacalypse wrote:
For every1 here who is saying they wouldnt do what he did. Its not because u feel it is wrong etc its just because...1 u either afraid and care how ppl will view and judge u. 2 u just not gonna do it cause of some rule made by some person that u no nuttin about just cause every1 else does it.
I wouldn't do it because it's disrespectful to grab the mic from somebody's hand while they are talking. Again, I ask, would you like it if someone came up and interrupted the hell out of you while you were trying to say something?

1 i wouldnt allow it 2 happen. and to if they did i wouldnt just sit there lookin like dumb donald id take it back. And i sure as hell wouldnt throw someone under the bus for it. So let me get this str8 according to u guys if ppl cut u off in traffic, cut in line, or any lil insignificant lil jester yall go online wish hateful #$% on them, call them everything under the sun and make a generalization about the person in question entire race.

If so some of yall need help and i mean that seriously. like a psychologist. If lil petty stuf like that gets u in that much of a uproar.
ok, so the guy walks up there and takes the mic from you, and alright, i'll give you enough credit to grab it back. but do you think that guythat grabbed the mic is a douche bag? that's all this debate is about. is kanye west a douche bag for doing what he did tonight?

and by the way, interrupting someone when they're trying to talk, not really a good to give someone props.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

what the hell kind of world do you live in? you're not supposed to interrupt anyone during an acceptance speech. for the many many years that awards have been handed out,

Ok why does ppl keep saying the same thing yet cant answer why dont u do this or why dont u do that. All of us are adults so the whole cause i said so or thats just the way it is excuse is old. Instead of keep saying u just do or u just dont 10 million times. Why dont u just give the reason why u dont/do 1 time. As far as what ppl say what ur not suppose 2 do and wat ur suppose to do. what are yall god,the ethic police,the prime minister of manners. I aint gonna even get into what ppl should and shouldnt do cause that in itself is a bag of worms.

laugh.gif

Find me some concrete, factual evidence that raping, stealing, or murdering others is wrong and not a matter of opinion.

You do realize our entire society is a construct of unwritten rules right?
It's ok. I'd dodge that question too if I was in your position.

And why does he have 2 follow some unwritten rule. and who is to say this rule is right or wrong. So basically ur saying u dont do things cause u believe in them or its ur thoughts views about it. u base it on what someone or some ppl in which u dont even no who they are or why they made it this way. And that makes u ur own man how exactly.

Doing something because of what others think or feel or being afraid of what or how ppl view u is douche and ia not being ur own man its being what some1 else says u should be. Lik i said b4 its like small children they dont know why they aint suppose 2 do this or that they just do it cause some1 else says so or they just see what every1 else is doing and the just follow that.

.... so you're saying killin' and robbin' and all that stuff is OK?

If i had a legit reason to kill a man yes i would. And i wouldnt be like ah let me see think about what some ppl some person which i have no idea when and whatfor the said it is wrong. And also its not my place to judge and say what the next man does is right or wrong. Thas whats wrong with ppl now always throwingstones in glass houses. And try 2 say how some1 should be how some1 should think.

Again what he did and killing and robbery is 2 totally different scenarios. Its like some ppl still think a man wearing a hat indoors is rude and totallydisrespectful. But if i do it anyway does that make me a less then the next man. Its like saying some1 is ******ed for eating with there elbows on the table.Or a man is gay or a butthole cause he chews with his mouth open or talk while eating.

lost a lot of the little respect i did have for him. sore loser for real, and it wasnt even him. good thing they kicked him out.

shoepacalypse wrote:

1 i wouldnt allow it 2 happen. and to if they did i wouldnt just sit there lookin like dumb donald id take it back. And i sure as hell wouldnt throw someone under the bus for it. So let me get this str8 according to u guys if ppl cut u off in traffic, cut in line, or any lil insignificant lil jester yall go online wish hateful #$% on them, call them everything under the sun and make a generalization about the person in question entire race.

If so some of yall need help and i mean that seriously. like a psychologist. If lil petty stuf like that gets u in that much of a uproar.
ok, so the guy walks up there and takes the mic from you, and alright, i'll give you enough credit to grab it back. but do you think that guy that grabbed the mic is a douche bag? that's all this debate is about. is kanye west a douche bag for doing what he did tonight?

and by the way, interrupting someone when they're trying to talk, not really a good to give someone props.

Yes it was rude but like i said i aint gonna display hate or call some1 names or demoralizde them for it. @#! like this happens all the time. I try 2 get in aparking spot some1 cuts me off and beats me to it. I dont get out the car a be like damn this dude is a douche, he is a disgrace to all the ppl in his race. Heis a ****** i wish death upon him and his family. Even though i never met the man talk 2 him based on what he did i know exactly what type of person he is likeive been around him and actually interacted with him enough to form an opinion about this man.

All the time and energy that is used thinking and doing this foolishness, i could just just go and find another place to park.

ok shoepacalypse I can read between your lines and see where you trying to get at. You're just trying to say you are the realest dude out there correct?You don't follow any rules, but your own because rules are just opinions and thoughts created by society.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

kanye is a gay fish

WHOA some1 sounds a lil salty cause they audition 4 the part of pubic hairs for the gay parade penis float and got cut. Its ok maybe ull make the cut next yr. Good luck with that
How I miss this ?!
roll.gif
roll.gif

All of a sudden I feel bad for arguing.

POOF!

what the hell kind of world do you live in? you're not supposed to interrupt anyone during an acceptance speech. for the many many years that awards have been handed out,

Ok why does ppl keep saying the same thing yet cant answer why dont u do this or why dont u do that. All of us are adults so the whole cause i said so or thats just the way it is excuse is old. Instead of keep saying u just do or u just dont 10 million times. Why dont u just give the reason why u dont/do 1 time. As far as what ppl say what ur not suppose 2 do and wat ur suppose to do. what are yall god,the ethic police,the prime minister of manners. I aint gonna even get into what ppl should and shouldnt do cause that in itself is a bag of worms.

laugh.gif

Find me some concrete, factual evidence that raping, stealing, or murdering others is wrong and not a matter of opinion.

And why does he have 2 follow some unwritten rule. and who is to say this rule is right or wrong. So basically ur saying u dont do things cause u believe in them or its ur thoughts views about it. u base it on what someone or some ppl in which u dont even no who they are or why they made it this way. And that makes u ur own man how exactly.

Doing something because of what others think or feel or being afraid of what or how ppl view u is douche and ia not being ur own man its being what some1 else says u should be. Lik i said b4 its like small children they dont know why they aint suppose 2 do this or that they just do it cause some1 else says so or they just see what every1 else is doing and the just follow that.

If i had a legit reason to kill a man yes i would. And i wouldnt be like ah let me see think about what some ppl some person which i have no idea when and what for the said it is wrong. And also its not my place to judge and say what the next man does is right or wrong. Thas whats wrong with ppl now always throwing stones in glass houses. And try 2 say how some1 should be how some1 should think.

Again what he did and killing and robbery is 2 totally different scenarios. Its like some ppl still think a man wearing a hat indoors is rude and totally disrespectful. But if i do it anyway does that make me a less then the next man. Its like saying some1 is ******ed for eating with there elbows on the table. Or a man is gay or a butthole cause he chews with his mouth open or talk while eating.
No it's not like saying that, how often do you see someone do what Kanye did? Is that not just childish behaviour? Why does the guy care somuch if he thinks Beyonce should have won? The woman is nothing to do with him. Your grammar skills are horrible too.. how old are you?
sick.gif

This is about the only person Kanye would have done this too as well.. you know if it was for 'best male' or whatever awards they have, he wouldn'thave dared gone up on the stage and tried to make a fool of them.

Just classless, it will be interesting to see how quickly it takes for him to make an apology though.
grin.gif

You fools stupid as hell for even entertaining the thought that, what ye did wasn't scripted.

Yes it was rude but like i said i aint gonna display hate or call some1 names or demoralizde them for it. @#! like this happens all the time. I try 2 get in a parking spot some1 cuts me off and beats me to it. I dont get out the car a be like damn this dude is a douche, he is a disgrace to all the ppl in his race. He is a ****** i wish death upon him and his family. Even though i never met the man talk 2 him based on what he did i know exactly what type of person he is like ive been around him and actually interacted with him enough to form an opinion about this man.

All the time and energy that is used thinking and doing this foolishness, i could just just go and find another place to park.

yet you feel the need to defend him?

as for what type of person kanye is...i think we've all seen his bad side, we have a general sense of the ego-maniacal person he is. i think that'swhere a lot of the dislike stems from.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

ok shoepacalypse I can read between your lines and see where you trying to get at. You're just trying to say you are the realest dude out there correct? You don't follow any rules, but your own because rules are just opinions and thoughts created by society.

No what im saying is smart#$% is that if u feel like saying something or doing something why not do it if it isnt defaming or causing harm or hurting some1. Imalso saying why would u in ur heart of heart feel like doing something only 2 change ur mind because ur afraid of ppl thoughts and opinions of u or how theywill view u. I dont rob ppl because I BELIEVE it is wrong and i have no reason to rob some1. It aint cause im afraid to go to jail aint because im afraid ofhow ppl view me. I dont believe in just comming up and killing some1 for no reason. But plez believe if u had a gun or if my life(kids family etc) life was inharms way id shoot kill some1 and wouldnt have a second thought about it. If you wanna go 2 that far extreme. Which is nowhere near what kanye did.

All im saying is if i felt something was wrong or i disagreed with the viewpoint of another person and i had the courage to think it then i would have thecourage to say it. Yall remind me of the good ole days when i was a kid working lil s**ty jobs like mckie dees. Every1 would have opinion or dislike about workconditions or some1 at work etc, and no1 says anything how they getting underpaid working hrs they dont want etc. Then as soon as 1 person get the balls to saysomething every1 like he crazy he shouldnt have said that, that isnt the way u go about doing this and that. But as soon as conditions change for the betterevery1 wanna come out the woodworks like roaches with the lights on, and reap the rewards.

thekryptonite wrote:
shoepacalypse wrote:

shoepacalypse wrote:

shoepacalypse wrote:

shoepacalypse wrote:

shoepacalypse wrote:
laugh.gif

If i had a legit reason to kill a man yes i would. And i wouldnt be like ah let me see think about what some ppl some person which i have no idea when and what for the said it is wrong. And also its not my place to judge and say what the next man does is right or wrong. Thas whats wrong with ppl now always throwing stones in glass houses. And try 2 say how some1 should be how some1 should think.

Again what he did and killing and robbery is 2 totally different scenarios. Its like some ppl still think a man wearing a hat indoors is rude and totally disrespectful. But if i do it anyway does that make me a less then the next man. Its like saying some1 is ******ed for eating with there elbows on the table. Or a man is gay or a butthole cause he chews with his mouth open or talk while eating.

No it's not like saying that, how often do you see someone do what Kanye did? Is that not just childish behaviour? Why does the guy care so much if he thinks Beyonce should have won? The woman is nothing to do with him. Your grammer skills are horrible too.. how old are you?
sick.gif

This is about the only person Kanye would have done this too as well.. you know if it was for 'best male' or whatever awards they have, he wouldn't have dared gone up on the stage and tried to make a fool of them.

Just classless, it will be interesting to see how quickly it takes for him to make an apology though.
grin.gif

No it's not like saying that, how often do you see someone do what Kanye did? Is that not just childish behaviour?

I guess u live in mayberry cause i see ppl be outright rude all the time. Matter fact i saw this white lady 2day in walmart cut infront of these group ofmexicans bought her stuff, and then talked to them like they were in special ed and pointed to her car, like basically what yall standing there for push my $$*outside and load my truck.

Ppl do rude ignorant $$* every single day. I just think yall strong dislike and hate for the man has blown a situation into something bigger than it really is.

Your grammer skills are horrible too.. how old are you?

Kettle calling the pot black. How is someone with every other wor misspelled wrote only 1 paragraph, yet every sentence in it is a run on gonna talk down onsome1 grammar

kanye is hilarious, i'm not on his jock like a lot of NT but you got to hand it to him, he does whatever he wants and he doesn't care about thenegative publicity that will ensue. Obviously it was a disrespectful move but it was Kanye at his finest, Taylor Swift got her moment and everything is good.Kanye might be egotistical, but they guy speaks his mind and does what he wants and I can respect that.

Yes it was rude but like i said i aint gonna display hate or call some1 names or demoralizde them for it. @#! like this happens all the time. I try 2 get in a parking spot some1 cuts me off and beats me to it. I dont get out the car a be like damn this dude is a douche, he is a disgrace to all the ppl in his race. He is a ****** i wish death upon him and his family. Even though i never met the man talk 2 him based on what he did i know exactly what type of person he is like ive been around him and actually interacted with him enough to form an opinion about this man.

yet you feel the need to defend him?

as for what type of person kanye is...i think we've all seen his bad side, we have a general sense of the ego-maniacal person he is. i think that's where a lot of the dislike stems from.

as for what type of person kanye is...i think we've all seen his bad side, we have a general sense of the ego-maniacal person he is. i think that'swhere a lot of the dislike stems from.

Let me guess ur prejudice too cause (according to u, ur words) even tho i dont know a man,never met a man,spoke to a man, i can base an opinion on that manbased on what a few times i seen him on tv and from what some news/mags print about that man. That 10 minutes 15 minutes outta 24hrs a day on tv etc the restof that time u dont know how he is or what kinda person he is.

Im not defending the man im just telling it how it is. Hell it coulda been marilyn manson and i wouldnt care.

My man must have stayed getting cut in line, have parking spots taken from, and be interrupted while talking all his life to think that is acceptable behavior.
laugh.gif

Were you to kid at the arcade that put up the quarter to be next, but it didnt mean anything because all the kids cut anyways?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

My man must have stayed getting cut in line, have parking spots taken from, and be interrupted while talking all his life to think that is acceptable behavior.
laugh.gif

Were you to kid at the arcade that put up the quarter to be next, but it didnt mean anything because all the kids cut anyways?
laugh.gif
um wat does what u just said have anything 2 do with the kanye incident. We all been in situations like kanye/taylor on both ends. All im sayingis if u guys go off on ppl and call them everything under the sun and wish death upon them, judge there entire race because of this one person one isolatedissue then again i stand behind my statement u guys are lunatics. Honestly we all know had it not been kanye and hell if u was face to face to the man ud heara rat pissin on cotton.

Maaaan (assuming this was not staged) that's !%+#** up!

Aside from the fact of who should have won, Ye just completely destoys her moment.

She, won, it's her time to shine and this selfish @*$$!*$%%%%% comes and steals her limelight.....NOT COOL AT ALL KANYE!!

Everybody arguing in this thread shall be rendered a ******. This is exactly what MTV wanted to happen. A bunch of dudes gossiping about what kanye did. Savethat topic for the hair salon, ladies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Everybody arguing in this thread shall be rendered a ******. This is exactly what MTV wanted to happen. A bunch of dudes gossiping about what kanye did. Save that topic for the hair salon, ladies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Everybody arguing in this thread shall be rendered a ******. This is exactly what MTV wanted to happen. A bunch of dudes gossiping about what kanye did. Save that topic for the hair salon, ladies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
100% agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if it was staged.

Back
Top Bottom