What the hell happened to Loon?!?!

c2755a6b14809b3c5fefdcf1b61a6471_full.jpg

late

son went from selling burnt out boost mobile phones from the trunk of his maxima to muslim

nice beard though

so far gone from the days of his jacob jesus piece...

He was a trash rapper anyway, glad he's seen the light now.

AllahuAkbar

^^That don't even make sense Mase preach Christianity(despite the main 3 all being the same) that wouldn't convince him to be a Muslim.

I thought his trip to Mecca was a joke. He still trying to rap? That cap make it seem as such.

Dude lied a crazy life tho went to HS with Menendez Brothers, was close friends and all that, short rap fame, now a Muslim. Plus his name Chauncey

nobody who was signed to bad boy is in a good position right now.

big = dead
mase = confused and his soul is in turmoil right now
g. dep = son got locked up for breaking a display phone at a nextel store over a financial dispute...but nothing at the nextel store is expensive so that saysa lot
black rob = doing 7 years for going hard and trying to feed his kids (great debut album btw)
shyne = doing a 10 year bid for saving the lives of puff and himself, only to be betrayed by someone he considered to be his friend who used him to hisadvantage and threw him away when the time came
da band = two words: chopper suit
dream = ?
kane = white boy signed during the wave of eminem and another ? for him
mark curry = attempting to expose diddy but i'm sure diddy won't let that reach publishing
danity kane = last i saw any of them was aubrey in playboy after getting sonned by puff on national tv

Originally Posted by Master Zik

^^That don't even make sense Mase preach Christianity(despite the main 3 all being the same) that wouldn't convince him to be a Muslim.
* Preaching for him to find his "true" ways...
Whatever religion it may be.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

big = dead
g. dep = son got locked up for breaking a display phone at a nextel store over a financial dispute...but nothing at the nextel store is expensive so that says a lot
black rob = doing 7 years for going hard and trying to feed his kids (great debut album btw)
shyne = doing a 10 year bid for saving the lives of puff and himself, only to be betrayed by someone he considered to be his friend who used him to his advantage and threw him away when the time came
dream = ?
mark curry = attempting to expose diddy but i'm sure diddy won't let that reach publishing
danity kane = last i saw any of them was aubrey in playboy after getting sonned by puff on national tv
laugh.gif

He's playing right into Jim Jones' hands with his dress

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

big = dead
g. dep = son got locked up for breaking a display phone at a nextel store over a financial dispute...but nothing at the nextel store is expensive so that says a lot
shyne = doing a 10 year bid for saving the lives of puff and himself, only to be betrayed by someone he considered to be his friend who used him to his advantage and threw him away when the time came
dream = ?
danity kane = last i saw any of them was aubrey in playboy after getting sonned by puff on national tv\
craig mack - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Added one for ya.

Wasn't expecting this..... last thing I expected.... and I'm guessing by the caption that Loon is still attempting to rap? Where the **** he gon fit inat now with this? We heard "Welcome Back (Betha)" wit Mase so I wonder what Loon's will be........

What a phony. This is what hustlin' has come to in the recession.

This #$%$#% looking like a Black David the Gnome.

Back
Top Bottom