What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these outta towners don't understand that NYC residents dont NEED

cars
Speak for yourself sir. I refuse to take the public transport system with the common folk.

right......
laugh.gif

You mad because my voice has bass in it?

Edit - That vid is also 2 years and 20 pounds ago

Pic Below - It's me stylin on� you in clothes that fit

WTH, what kinda phone is that? a pebble? get a real phone...looks like your head don't fit your body, pull up ur pants no man should be smirking with there pants down taking a picture to show another man how styling they look, are you ghey?

these outta towners don't understand that NYC residents dont NEED

cars
Speak for yourself sir. I refuse to take the public transport system with the common folk.

right......
laugh.gif

You mad because my voice has bass in it?

Edit - That vid is also 2 years and 20 pounds ago

Pic Below - It's me stylin on� you in clothes that fit

WTH, what kinda phone is that? a pebble? get a real phone...looks like your head don't fit your body, pull up ur pants no man should be smirking with there pants down taking a picture to show another man how styling they look, are you ghey?

once you hit that 207 bridge to fordham or past 155 street in broadway all bets is off though
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and ya harlem BX dudes stay wondering why da dominican mamis up in da heightz stay givin ya da #curve

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im dying at SuperPirate's breakdown of each borough & the arguments in here are
laugh.gif
.How did i miss this thread...

once you hit that 207 bridge to fordham or past 155 street in broadway all bets is off though
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and ya harlem BX dudes stay wondering why da dominican mamis up in da heightz stay givin ya da #curve

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im dying at SuperPirate's breakdown of each borough & the arguments in here are
laugh.gif
.How did i miss this thread...

but regardless the best hood in nyc is hands down the heights. we got the best bud, parties, restaurants & girls.

but regardless the best hood in nyc is hands down the heights. we got the best bud, parties, restaurants & girls.

I'm not taking a shot at nobody, but dudes in Washington Heights aren't doin' it. Most of these dudes hav every Jordan/Nike release, NE lid etc, but they're still sleeping on air mattresses and bunk beds. My dude's sneakr collection is bananas, but he sharin' a room with his Brother, Sister, and his niece.

I love the Heights, shop in the Heights, and I have family in the Heights (Co-Ops
pimp.gif
), but lets not get carried away.
laugh.gif

I'm not taking a shot at nobody, but dudes in Washington Heights aren't doin' it. Most of these dudes hav every Jordan/Nike release, NE lid etc, but they're still sleeping on air mattresses and bunk beds. My dude's sneakr collection is bananas, but he sharin' a room with his Brother, Sister, and his niece.

I love the Heights, shop in the Heights, and I have family in the Heights (Co-Ops
pimp.gif
), but lets not get carried away.
laugh.gif

look lets all stop this boro bashing and just come collectively and say......

NY > CA

smile.gif

look lets all stop this boro bashing and just come collectively and say......

NY > CA

smile.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

no.
spanish harlem > *

Back
Top Bottom