What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I'm not taking a shot at nobody, but dudes in Washington Heights aren't doin' it. Most of these dudes hav every Jordan/Nike release, NE lid etc, but they're still sleeping on air mattresses and bunk beds. My dude's sneakr collection is bananas, but he sharin' a room with his Brother, Sister, and his niece.

I love the Heights, shop in the Heights, and I have family in the Heights (Co-Ops
pimp.gif
), but lets not get carried away.
laugh.gif

Ahh the Heights...
Where people still match head to toe, color for color. Where True Religion and Polo rule, and where everyone and their moms think Polo Rangers is God's gift to the fashion world.

Peoples is cool but lets be serious. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I'm not taking a shot at nobody, but dudes in Washington Heights aren't doin' it. Most of these dudes hav every Jordan/Nike release, NE lid etc, but they're still sleeping on air mattresses and bunk beds. My dude's sneakr collection is bananas, but he sharin' a room with his Brother, Sister, and his niece.

I love the Heights, shop in the Heights, and I have family in the Heights (Co-Ops
pimp.gif
), but lets not get carried away.
laugh.gif

Ahh the Heights...
Where people still match head to toe, color for color. Where True Religion and Polo rule, and where everyone and their moms think Polo Rangers is God's gift to the fashion world.

Peoples is cool but lets be serious. 
laugh.gif

drsfinest72 wrote:
no you crazy....when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem

I promise you, hardly anyone thinks of the Heights at all when they come to New York.
I LIVE in New York, in the same borough, and I've probably thought about Washington Heights 5 times in my life total.
And the best restaurants? False, we have the best restaurants down here my man. If anything, there are neighborhoods in Brooklyn catching up way faster than the heights.
As for girls and parties, I'll just say to each his own and let you keep them, I could never eat a taco that wide
roll.gif

most neighborhoods in lower manhattan > the heights in every way except cost of living.

drsfinest72 wrote:
no you crazy....when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem

I promise you, hardly anyone thinks of the Heights at all when they come to New York.
I LIVE in New York, in the same borough, and I've probably thought about Washington Heights 5 times in my life total.
And the best restaurants? False, we have the best restaurants down here my man. If anything, there are neighborhoods in Brooklyn catching up way faster than the heights.
As for girls and parties, I'll just say to each his own and let you keep them, I could never eat a taco that wide
roll.gif

most neighborhoods in lower manhattan > the heights in every way except cost of living.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

but regardless the best hood in nyc is hands down the heights. we got the best bud, parties, restaurants & girls.

no.
spanish harlem > *
no you crazy. tell me one good thing that comes outta spanish harlem? when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

but regardless the best hood in nyc is hands down the heights. we got the best bud, parties, restaurants & girls.

no.
spanish harlem > *
no you crazy. tell me one good thing that comes outta spanish harlem? when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some NTers are in denial cause their hood don't have as much rep as the heights. But F it we all family part of NYC

Some NTers are in denial cause their hood don't have as much rep as the heights. But F it we all family part of NYC

when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem

You serious boss?
Nah you not serious boss

when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem

You serious boss?
Nah you not serious boss

Back
Top Bottom