What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

Here's the low down... y'all heard of  homosexual thugs? Well in Prison the gay men would wear their pants off the behinds and sometimes with or without underwear, this symbolized that the prisoner is a homosexual man. Now the dudes with the pants around their ankles are clearly indicating that they are 100% homosexual thugs.
grin.gif
  Check the internet it explains the prison history. If you saw JFK you know with me that this is true cuz the first guy you see in that prison scene is saggin and has no undies on.
eek.gif
::takes advice and internets an explanation::
[h1]The Truth About Baggy Pants[/h1]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When the topic of sagging pants comes up the tired but tested “prison !#+#-sex[/color]

Here's the low down... y'all heard of  homosexual thugs? Well in Prison the gay men would wear their pants off the behinds and sometimes with or without underwear, this symbolized that the prisoner is a homosexual man. Now the dudes with the pants around their ankles are clearly indicating that they are 100% homosexual thugs.
grin.gif
  Check the internet it explains the prison history. If you saw JFK you know with me that this is true cuz the first guy you see in that prison scene is saggin and has no undies on.
eek.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When the topic of sagging pants comes up the tired but tested “prison !#+#-sex[/color]

have all you dudes calling what he's wearing leggings really never had a pair of longjohns?

if anything it might be under armour, but it's a 99% chance he's wearing long johns

have all you dudes calling what he's wearing leggings really never had a pair of longjohns?

if anything it might be under armour, but it's a 99% chance he's wearing long johns

grin.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif
eek.gif

looks like harlem. and dudes have been dressing like that in harlem/brooklyn for years. you're late.

it's has nothing to do with homosexuality. it's knucklehead syndrome.

looks like harlem. and dudes have been dressing like that in harlem/brooklyn for years. you're late.

it's has nothing to do with homosexuality. it's knucklehead syndrome.

Lmao ayooo @ me for this one but I just noticed they biting their lips too.... the guy with the skii mask probably biting under that too

Lmao ayooo @ me for this one but I just noticed they biting their lips too.... the guy with the skii mask probably biting under that too

more importantly what the hell is going on with yuku....all i see are these "trampoline shoe" ads that have a sperm on the side of the shoe
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Why does this look like the liquor store on 104 and 1st ave though
roll.gif

Oh man, the hoods i used to enter to buy alcohol.

well, are you going to tells us why it does?

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Why does this look like the liquor store on 104 and 1st ave though
roll.gif

Oh man, the hoods i used to enter to buy alcohol.

well, are you going to tells us why it does?

Back
Top Bottom