What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Why does this look like the liquor store on 104 and 1st ave though
roll.gif

Oh man, the hoods i used to enter to buy alcohol.
You're sexy doe... will you marry me? 
happy.gif

roll.gif

You're sexy doe... will you marry me? 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

thuggings.jpg

?

Here's the low down... y'all heard of  homosexual thugs? Well in Prison the gay men would wear their pants off the behinds and sometimes with or without underwear, this symbolized that the prisoner is a homosexual man. Now the dudes with the pants around their ankles are clearly indicating that they are 100% homosexual thugs.
grin.gif
  Check the internet it explains the prison history. If you saw JFK you know with me that this is true cuz the first guy you see in that prison scene is saggin and has no undies on.
eek.gif

thuggings.jpg

?

Here's the low down... y'all heard of  homosexual thugs? Well in Prison the gay men would wear their pants off the behinds and sometimes with or without underwear, this symbolized that the prisoner is a homosexual man. Now the dudes with the pants around their ankles are clearly indicating that they are 100% homosexual thugs.
grin.gif
  Check the internet it explains the prison history. If you saw JFK you know with me that this is true cuz the first guy you see in that prison scene is saggin and has no undies on.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

thuggings.jpg

?

grin.gif
eek.gif
Lemme guess, your dad/mom/uncle/aunt/pastor told you that? 
laugh.gif

thuggings.jpg

?

grin.gif
eek.gif
Lemme guess, your dad/mom/uncle/aunt/pastor told you that? 
laugh.gif

oh com'on the dud in the middle isn't even doing the pants sagging thing...it's clear his pants are just on the floor.

smh dudes ain't even trying these days.

oh com'on the dud in the middle isn't even doing the pants sagging thing...it's clear his pants are just on the floor.

roll.gif

nerd.gif
East River Projects/ Wilson Projects....

I'm in Jefferson...

and yeah, that's how them young boys be acting. They was probably drunk on they IDGAF. Probably a female taking the picture and they was trynna be funny... I don't approve, but it's nothing new to me.

roll.gif

nerd.gif
East River Projects/ Wilson Projects....

I'm in Jefferson...

and yeah, that's how them young boys be acting. They was probably drunk on they IDGAF. Probably a female taking the picture and they was trynna be funny... I don't approve, but it's nothing new to me.

GrimlocK wrote:

He has some pretty nice legs though, a DL homie's dream

grin.gif
eek.gif
::takes advice and internets an explanation::
[h1]The Truth About Baggy Pants[/h1]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When the topic of sagging pants comes up the tired but tested “prison !#+#-sexâ€[/color]

GrimlocK wrote:

He has some pretty nice legs though, a DL homie's dream

Back
Top Bottom