What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

LOOKS more bronx harlem. yea i said it
smile.gif

Their actually from the Bronx; 167th to be exact..I would because the few thats in the picture school with my neighbor 
but yea thats NY for you "super saggers". 

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

LOOKS more bronx harlem. yea i said it
smile.gif

Their actually from the Bronx; 167th to be exact..I would because the few thats in the picture school with my neighbor 
but yea thats NY for you "super saggers". 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

White people fashion in nyc>anywhere in the us
although "not caring" is a great attitude 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, and a lot better than arguing on NT over clothes 
laugh.gif

I disagree.
Seems like the more $ they have downtown, the more they try to look like a homeless hiker.

Single white females Midtown are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, though.

thick + stockings + 6 figure+ salary 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I see what your saying...But I think generally people below 14th street are always well dressed but that's where I live so
eyes.gif
.  I mean I got out of kicks after high school (still got some Jordans in the closet I keep DS but I never touch them really).  Just keep a couple decent looking pair of sneaks in the rotation with some loafers/dress shoes.

Hipster is such an all inclusive term now though its hard to specify what one means. The dirty I haven't washed in a month even though my parents are paying for my loft in Williamsburg look is the worst so I agree with you there.  I think the scene I hang out in combines all avenues of NYC fashion pretty well .  Fitteds/sneakers will never go out of style in NYC but but the "hood" fresh I just can't do anymore.  I'm not 16.

!%$## all relative and a rather pointless discussion.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

White people fashion in nyc>anywhere in the us
although "not caring" is a great attitude 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, and a lot better than arguing on NT over clothes 
laugh.gif

I disagree.
Seems like the more $ they have downtown, the more they try to look like a homeless hiker.

Single white females Midtown are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, though.

thick + stockings + 6 figure+ salary 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I see what your saying...But I think generally people below 14th street are always well dressed but that's where I live so
eyes.gif
.  I mean I got out of kicks after high school (still got some Jordans in the closet I keep DS but I never touch them really).  Just keep a couple decent looking pair of sneaks in the rotation with some loafers/dress shoes.

Hipster is such an all inclusive term now though its hard to specify what one means. The dirty I haven't washed in a month even though my parents are paying for my loft in Williamsburg look is the worst so I agree with you there.  I think the scene I hang out in combines all avenues of NYC fashion pretty well .  Fitteds/sneakers will never go out of style in NYC but but the "hood" fresh I just can't do anymore.  I'm not 16.

!%$## all relative and a rather pointless discussion.

laugh.gif
where's ninjahood to address the statements made towards "da heightz"
laugh.gif
that dude ignores a lot of the shots NTers take at "da heightz"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
where's ninjahood to address the statements made towards "da heightz"
laugh.gif
that dude ignores a lot of the shots NTers take at "da heightz"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

To those of you who say brooklyn is best dressed because of hipsters, how many of y'all dress like hipsters and what percentageof brooklyn is actually hipsters?
Bx^/Uptown >>>>>>>>>*
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop it. 
indifferent.gif
  No way you're saying the poorest borough is " > " than anything, and if the Bronx is the best NY has to offer, then you're severely !+*+!+@* on NYC. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

no The Bronx is not the home of hip hop, no we did not have a huge contribution of the sneaker community, no we are not the home of the greatest baseball team
indifferent.gif

Dr LukeMartin wrote:
These are pictures of pure trash new york people. Like the ghetto ebonic speaking fools from the trashy part of new york. Dudes who live off street food and just got out of jail and have 2 baby mommas with a puerto rican or dominican chick on the side with a phatty.

The stylish New Yorkers are known. Not these ghetto crap you dare call humans. I walked in the heights once and almost threw up from the site of how everyone dresses the same in a terrible fashison. Saw a bunch of inbreed dominicans and africans like look like a NT member on here. 

I suggust you guys check out the real new york where people know how to dress.

you mad? if we bother you so much go join stormfront. I dont know if youre new here or something but youre going to keep seeing more of us here. So please dont waste your and or time because we dont care what ignant "opinion" you have, son.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

To those of you who say brooklyn is best dressed because of hipsters, how many of y'all dress like hipsters and what percentageof brooklyn is actually hipsters?
Bx^/Uptown >>>>>>>>>*
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop it. 
indifferent.gif
  No way you're saying the poorest borough is " > " than anything, and if the Bronx is the best NY has to offer, then you're severely !+*+!+@* on NYC. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

no The Bronx is not the home of hip hop, no we did not have a huge contribution of the sneaker community, no we are not the home of the greatest baseball team
indifferent.gif

Dr LukeMartin wrote:
These are pictures of pure trash new york people. Like the ghetto ebonic speaking fools from the trashy part of new york. Dudes who live off street food and just got out of jail and have 2 baby mommas with a puerto rican or dominican chick on the side with a phatty.

The stylish New Yorkers are known. Not these ghetto crap you dare call humans. I walked in the heights once and almost threw up from the site of how everyone dresses the same in a terrible fashison. Saw a bunch of inbreed dominicans and africans like look like a NT member on here. 

I suggust you guys check out the real new york where people know how to dress.

you mad? if we bother you so much go join stormfront. I dont know if youre new here or something but youre going to keep seeing more of us here. So please dont waste your and or time because we dont care what ignant "opinion" you have, son.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This is what makes NYC >>>

We get into heated discussions about what borough/section/hood/block is flyer than the others
laugh.gif

Gotta love NYC though
pimp.gif
true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

once you leave da 5 boros it just gets
sick.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Riece, where you from bro?

laugh.gif
@ Ninja not embracing the Lime Green biggie.

Bx , Boston RD Gunhill 5 line
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This is what makes NYC >>>

We get into heated discussions about what borough/section/hood/block is flyer than the others
laugh.gif

Gotta love NYC though
pimp.gif
true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

once you leave da 5 boros it just gets
sick.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Riece, where you from bro?

laugh.gif
@ Ninja not embracing the Lime Green biggie.

Bx , Boston RD Gunhill 5 line
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

lolife3.jpg

Brooklyn pioneered this %+%*...The rest just follow
You still rock Pelle leathers though.
everyone in NY who still subscribes to fly still rocks pelle leathers...metrosexual shoppers from H&M and uniqlo need not apply
grin.gif
laugh.gif

lolife3.jpg

You still rock Pelle leathers though.
everyone in NY who still subscribes to fly still rocks pelle leathers...metrosexual shoppers from H&M and uniqlo need not apply
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

damnit. i shop at uniqlo.
frown.gif
Ninjahood still thinks its 96 don't worry
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it, his room is the size of a bunker
nerd.gif

00820214_.jpg

Ol' Brendan Frazier "Blast From the Past" @@%..

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

damnit. i shop at uniqlo.
frown.gif
Ninjahood still thinks its 96 don't worry
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it, his room is the size of a bunker
nerd.gif

00820214_.jpg

Ol' Brendan Frazier "Blast From the Past" @@%..

lolife3.jpg

the 2 light skinned dudes are NOT from bk tho. they from queens, flushing to be exact. used to play ball and talk hip hop wit them on my block

lolife3.jpg

the 2 light skinned dudes are NOT from bk tho. they from queens, flushing to be exact. used to play ball and talk hip hop wit them on my block

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

lolife3.jpg

My dude Meyhem Lauren(in the wing sweater) reps QUEENS!...smh. 

Back
Top Bottom