What turns you off from a girl you're interested in?

No face.

you could have a rack like selma hayek or a booty like trina, if you dont have a 8+ face you aint getting talked to. and i could care less about personality atthis time in my life. as long as she got a pretty face we're good to go
pimp.gif

Turn Offs:

Playing Overly Hard To Get (I mean it's a game, but let's not get overboard)

Being Two-Faced (acting like a Freak when really you're a scared Virgin)

Ficklemindedness (Common with a lot of girls, who don't really know what they want until they become a genuine woman)

Having a lot of 'flirtacious' male friends (self explanatory, I don't mind having a lot of friends, just don't be shady about it)

Flakiness (self explanatory)

Snobbishness (you aren't the only dime, and what's with the chip on the shoulder? )

Can't discern between Sarcastic Humor and Seriousness (need to get with the program with communication)

Gold Diggers (Self Explanatory)

Home wreckers (Self Explanatory)

Close-Minded (inter-racial or inter-ethnic dating with other Asians)

Turn Ons:

Intelligent (self explanatory)

Assertive (knows exactly what she wants, and pursues it)

Nurturing (when you're sick, she's like your hot nurse with benefits)

Compassionate (about her life and the goals along with it)

Blunt (don't waste my time, and I won't waste yours)

Frugal but Not Stingy (knows hot to save, but can spend when necessary)

Open-Minded (ie: Just cause an Asian Brother doesn't look like Jet li, and has a bit of color don't mean you gotta discriminate)

turn-offs:

-smoking
-doesn't know how to use "your" and "you're", "their" and "they're" or "there" correctly.
-double negatives
-talks while chewing

turn-ons:
-glasses

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

smoking
too many guys all over her
no manners
not very smart
too smart
no personality
needy
cursing too much
has no/very little ambition
QFTMFT

when she is taken already.

to make matters worse, you know she could do much better when you see the guy.

yeah I'm salty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Smoking and not straight teeth. The way she dresses as well. I don't like a girl that's too revealing because I feel like she doesn't have respect for herself and is just seeking attention.

THIS. Omg if chick has the face of Megan Fox but the teeth of a damn hammerhead shark I ain't gonna get involved. I also cosign on what you said aboutsmoking and the way she dresses, although the way she dresses doesn't really matter to me that much.

Originally Posted by jretro23

bad breath... while chewing on gum
sick.gif
made me stop talking to her, gingivitis ftl

word... and sometimes its because some girls don't eat breakfast so they still have that morning breath...
sick.gif

I get all
embarassed.gif
if she has a nice smile and laugh...

Turn offs:
Cusses too much
Talks about everything and nothing
Too materialistic

Turn ons:
Complex, with many sides to her.
Respects herself, loves kids, and knows how to deal with them.
Has good people reading skills.
Loyal
Mindful with family, friend's relationship, and money.

Edit: I forgot strong and secure, I need someone to hold down the fort, when I'm gone and vice versa.

Jealousy... that's such a deal breaker IMO
Or when they're super religious...
Or when she's taller than you when she wears heels
Or when you find out she had a cleverly disguised weave

Originally Posted by iBlink

Jealousy... that's such a deal breaker IMO
Or when they're super religious...
Or when she's taller than you when she wears heels
Or when you find out she had a cleverly disguised weave
Oh yeah? For me, I look at it different. It shows me she doesn't care what other people think when she's taller than me, and she feelssecure with my 5'7 frame. But that super religious part has to go. I believe in a God, but no religion. Aint no chick about to have me going to the churchor temple if my own mom can't get me to go.

smoking, crooked teeth, bad breath, weird piercings, cussing for no reason, and when she doesn't wear clothes in public... Those are my turn offs

when her son comes in the room and yells "get off my momma". Lil dude has impeccable timing hes caught me creepin 4 times.

Back
Top Bottom