What were you afraid of when you were a kid?

intro-1537807042.jpg

These guys right here had me scared to death

I had a nightmare that they were taking over my neighborhood and it was the only time I have ever sat straight up out of a dream in a state of terror :lol:

I was also afraid that Ariel's dad from The Little Mermaid was going to come out of the toilet to get me

ET had me shook.

I remember walking into my grandmother's room and saw him on the front of a magazine. I started crying and what did my grandmother do? She tore the cover of and ripped it up.

Hell of a parenting moment looking back on it .

intro-1537807042.jpg

These guys right here had me scared to death

I had a nightmare that they were taking over my neighborhood and it was the only time I have ever sat straight up out of a dream in a state of terror :lol:

I was also afraid that Ariel's dad from The Little Mermaid was going to come out of the toilet to get me

Gizmo was my dude.

The dark. I still remember my night light getting taken away :lol:.
Thunder
Chucky
Face sketches on America’s Most Wanted.
Learning that everyone you know & love & including yourself has to die one day :frown:.

The Candyman had me shook.

This movie got me when I was a kid
I still remember my cousin taking me to see Vampire in Brooklyn with her friends (I was only 5 they were like early teens), and I cried and she had to take me out the theater like 10 mins in because Eddie Murphy was eating some dude's throat out or something, I haven't revisited the film since and honestly probably wouldn't even know it existed if I didn't go that day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom