what you getting your chick for x-mas?

I feel you on that. I've been planning it for a while. She's been dropping hints lately and I didnt' want to be cliche and do it on Valentines....

We are at at least 6 years and is always going on about it but I figured I'd wait til the income tax check comes in and go on a trip and then do it then. Gives me more time to really get a nice ring and get a new car. 8)

I did my christmas shopping early,back in Oct.-Got her a MK watch+purse. She hinted last week that she wanted some uggs :stoneface: IDK if ill get em.

Thinking about getting engaged.....very srs. Anything else just seems subpar, it's been 5 years already. She deserves it :rolleyes

How old are you? Just because youve been with her for 5 years dont mean ****, sorry. Ive been with my chick for 6 years and we have a kid on the way, marriage hasnt been discussed yet lol.

Thinking about getting engaged.....very srs. Anything else just seems subpar, it's been 5 years already. She deserves it :rolleyes

How old are you? Just because youve been with her for 5 years dont mean ****, sorry. Ive been with my chick for 6 years and we have a kid on the way, marriage hasnt been discussed yet lol.

THIS SEEMS LIKE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO DISUSS IT...IMO.

You talkin to me?

Na i aint with that marriage crap. For what a ring and a big party? Marriage doesnt make sense to me. I gave her a promise ring, thats enough.

I'm 26. It's not about the 5 years. The relationship we have and what makes sense financially is to get married.

You talkin to me?

Na i aint with that marriage crap. For what a ring and a big party? Marriage doesnt make sense to me. I gave her a promise ring, thats enough.

RING AND BIG PARTY ISN'T NECCESSARY TO BE MARRIED.

MAY NOT MAKE SENSE WHEN YOU REALLY SIT AND RATIONIONALLY THINK ABOUT IT BUT THERE ARE MONETARY BENEFITS TO BEING MARRIED. NOW THAT DEF MAKES SENSE :lol:

BUT DO WHAT'S YOU THINK IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAM.

RING AND BIG PARTY ISN'T NECCESSARY TO BE MARRIED.
MAY NOT MAKE SENSE WHEN YOU REALLY SIT AND RATIONIONALLY THINK ABOUT IT BUT THERE ARE MONETARY BENEFITS TO BEING MARRIED. NOW THAT DEF MAKES SENSE :lol:
BUT DO WHAT'S YOU THINK IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAM.

agreed 100%. Why you yelling, though?

Preach!!! I just can't do it. No reason why not but NO!

i dont know either..ive gotten her a ring earlier in the year, she has an ipad her boss got her an iphone 5..i was going to get that nike fuel band for her since i heard her talking about it..other than that i really have no clue what to get her.

You talkin to me?

f%^&8 that too why do i need to promise you anything .. you not promising me ish but you will still be around as long as i continue to spend $$ & get you jewelry

can i get a promise jesus piece from LAX or BEN

Last edited:
nerd.gif

There's a lot of good ideas on here.
Maybe some tickets to a cruise?
Some uggs?
idk yet 
eyes.gif

i dont know either..ive gotten her a ring earlier in the year, she has an ipad her boss got her an iphone 5..i was going to get that nike fuel band for her since i heard her talking about it..other than that i really have no clue what to get her.
I would check her about the "boss giving a iphone 5," those are not given up like ice water. May be cheating on you dawg.

I would check her about the "boss giving a iphone 5," those are not given up like ice water. May be cheating on you dawg.

lolwut? maybe you just work for a cheap *** employer or boss. whys everything gotta be "oh she gettin the D from someone else". my boss got everyone in the office ipad2's for xmas last year and i guarantee im not cheatin with him cause i aint gay.

^^^ where u work lol jp but damb ipad 2 from an employer is a nice incentive to actually want to work

Last edited:
hahahaha i work for a small private lender. we got a tight knit little group here and boss takes care of us well. he usually spends about $500 per employee every year for xmas gifts.

some jewerly for the wrist
tryihng to find some BC3s or maybesome Air Max she was checking out at store

Back
Top Bottom