what you getting your chick for x-mas?

-Cooking Class
-Books
-Gift Cards

My girl thinks expensive jewelry and designer clothes and a huge waste of money. :smokin Love her so much because of this

Also me and my girl get each other things during the year so we go small on Birthdays, Valentines and Xmas.

Everybod in here talkin bout "simp" this and "simp" that came in here for ideas and left mad cuz nobody said anything cheap enough that they can afford.

ouch.

Probably one of her favorite flowers, a couple of small things she keeps saying she wants. She's not a materialistic person really

I loved her tho brah, I ******g luh'd her my ***** you don't eem kno 
ohwell.gif
 dont eem kno
In the LBC? Yeah doggie **** just go to minage girls be dropping panties out herr
where are in LB are these girls?
nerd.gif

my ex is from the LBC also
mean.gif

Last edited:
The age and knowledge factor is ridiculous on this thread. But then again it is NT and some of you clowns are fools.

Some people take pride in the women in their life. When you hear dudes that are with their ladies for 5-6 or more years of course we are going to drop stacks. We aren't teens looking to wife up bops. We have jobs that pay so we make the best of it.

Some of yall can't afford squat in which yall seem big, but when her side man drops more $$ then you, then while you're giving that good D she be giving out that good P... to someone else. 8)

The age and knowledge factor is ridiculous on this thread. But then again it is NT and some of you clowns are fools.
Some people take pride in the women in their life. When you hear dudes that are with their ladies for 5-6 or more years of course we are going to drop stacks. We aren't teens looking to wife up bops. We have jobs that pay so we make the best of it.
Some of yall can't afford squat in which yall seem big, but when her side man drops more $$ then you, then while you're giving that good D she be giving out that good P... to someone else. 8)

So you think dropping stacks on your woman for Christmas going to stop her from being a ***? Get real man.

I dont have to wait for a holiday to do nice things for my lady.

i hope my boo gets my the 11s that are comming out, ipad mini, new purse and wallet and maybe some giftcards im a simple girl :smile:...but i dont expect anything cause whatever i need i get myself anyways lol 

you dudes with these ridiculous scenarios regarding women are the dudes sitting on the computer all day calling any dude that spends anything on a girl a simp..

im the one that asked my mom what she wanted she said perfume...i've also gotten her stuff through out the year...and the ring i got for my girl was from the pawn shop everything was 70% off

yall try sooo hard to be alpha on the computer yet you're lonely and getting mad dudes are spending THEIR money on THEIR girls..

im not "MAD" i also used to be like yall, never bought a girl ish would just pipe her down n whatnot but then i got a lil older and realized that just how im getting all these nice things from my girl maybe it would be a nice gesture to do the same..im not going to put myself in debt over a damn gift either..

you dudes with these ridiculous scenarios 
yet you're lonely and getting mad dudes are spending THEIR money on THEIR girls..
laugh.gif

These Ralph Tresvant ****** instant rebuttal to **** like this is "You lonely" 

Keep it G. If ya'll ****** like going all out just keep it 100 and say you do you. Yet ya'll feel the need to go so hard in justify your actions. 

I ain't mad...seem like ya'll are tho. 
laugh.gif

SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE WIVES AND FIANCES.

YOU THINK BOPS AND SIDE PIECES GETTING ANYTHING LET ALONE ALL THIS FOR CHRISTMAS?

YA'LL NOT THINKING CLEARLY. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom