what you getting your chick for x-mas?

ENGAGEMENT RING

nthat.gif
  good luck homie...

Simps gonna simp my G.
lol word i broke up with my bird ex a few months back but last year i got her a 50$ gift card to macys. she got me that creed cologne which i returned for cash at nordstrom.

lol@ all this extravagant gift giving. 'scust

I was thinking about making something or rather making something fun.

Buy her a purse from Coach and putting in there a pair of Huff socks as well as this ring from Tiffany's and a Fossil watch. Maybe even a bottle of perfume she wanted by Este Lauder.

Altho the ring might not make it, but only because she is a chef and it doesn't do much justice. 8)

Im hoping to get my girl the GMP 7s and the Marc Jacobs Target scarf collab

Last edited:
i got her the db run for women she getting a kindle fire and some coach boots they was on sale for $80.00 :smokin

just got her the new ipad, still looking forward to get her a watch or a coach purse.... anyone knows where i could find any goo deals?

just got her the new ipad, still looking forward to get her a watch or a coach purse.... anyone knows where i could find any goo deals?

For a Coach purse, I found that the best and cheapest place is the outlet mall. There is an outlet mall that I'm going to order from that is between Austin and San Antonio that we got her last purse from. Purse was originally $350 and we got it for $150. A deal and a steal I'd say. 8)

For a Coach purse, I found that the best and cheapest place is the outlet mall. There is an outlet mall that I'm going to order from that is between Austin and San Antonio that we got her last purse from. Purse was originally $350 and we got it for $150. A deal and a steal I'd say. 8)
yeah i might be checking the outlet around my area

Thinking about getting engaged.....very srs. Anything else just seems subpar, it's been 5 years already. She deserves it :rolleyes

Thinking about getting engaged.....very srs. Anything else just seems subpar, it's been 5 years already. She deserves it :rolleyes

im in the same boat & bes believe i aint goin off that its been xyz .. she deserves xyz bs

im in the same boat & bes believe i aint goin off that its been xyz .. she deserves xyz bs

I feel you on that. I've been planning it for a while. She's been dropping hints lately and I didnt' want to be cliche and do it on Valentines....

Back
Top Bottom