Whats a guy to do? (relationship problem)

Originally Posted by Diego

How conservative is this girl if shes living with her man out of wedlock?
We moved in after a year of being together, and as my previous answer, our heads were over our heels back then. I hadn't thought much except that it would be great to have my own place, and getting action every night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Whatshe really means is "Hey. I'm kind of insecure.  I dont think I'm goodenough for you but I like you so much that I wouldn't want to hold youback from anything.  And please leave me before you cheat on me."
and thats absolutely how I see it too. Which is why I said it was harder for me to cheat after she said it.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

OP tell her u got saved and had a change of heart on living together n say u bouncin when the lease up
goas far as trying to plan out the immediate future together on futureliving arrangements, once she sees u aint playin she may come around
again I'm done testing her
laugh.gif
I've tried different things.. and she will not be changed. Trust me, if i tell her about moving out, she'd be more than happy to start dividing the things right away. Plus she said she would never be the type of girl to beg for her man back. She's the independent working type.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Mostgirls that are this conservative still understand that guys have needs.My friends gf is mormon (i know nothing about their religion) but hesays they can't have pre marital sex but she still gives him HJ's andBJ's. Girls know if they aren't giving it and the guy isn't complainingthat they are prob getting it from some where else.

Your best bet is to get a jump off smash her on the regular and thenwhen you get caught blame her say "if you would have done this iwouldn't have wondered" then say how much you love her blah blah blahand things should blow over. If she doesn't start after that repeat. Ifshe dumps you o well but seems like she will do anything for you as youstated earlier. So you should be able to get away with a lot.
Yeap.. I do still get HJ's and BJ's.. and access to everything cept below the belt. I admit, I've been fantasizing about a jump off for a while now ever since my "exile"
laugh.gif
. I have been telling myself maybe cheating in this case is a bit justified.. since I have been honest and told her sex is an important part of the relationship that I want.. on the other hand, I really think she'll be gone if she finds out.. even if she stays, the relationship would be have been tarnished by then anyways.

Originally Posted by leonard109

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

reverse the situation on her. get her revved up but refuse to give her the D and she'll eventually go against her words
laugh.gif
i tried.. but she's real good at keeping her words. She just doesnt seem to have a need or care about it at all..

regarding the cheating.. here's the interesting thing.
she's been telling me.. if you see someone out there that is better.. go for it.

but it's kinda like a reverse psychology thing.. the more she says that.. the less i'll feel like cheating.
it's funny.. i hate girls that are sticky and call you all the time for every single damn thing. Probably drop the girl in a day.
but when a girl like mine comes along and gives you all the space and freedom.. she's always ok when i have to ditch her for something else, or if we're unable to go with a preplanned dinner or something. the opposite effect happens and you want to be there for her more.
Not sure if someone else has pointed it out for you fam, but SHE'S CHEATING.
tired.gif
 Trust me fam trust me.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

she's been telling me.. if you see someone out there that is better.. go for it.

she cheated hard body right abooouutttt.......

after a big fight a month ago where we almost broke up

Here.
YEAH SOMEONE ELSE IS HITTING THAT THING

AND SHE LIVING AT UR CRIB FOR FREE

DOGG U BETTER KICK THAT TRICK TO THE CURVE

SHE PLAYING U HARDBODY WITH THIS JESUS BOOK

U SHOULD JUST CHILL HOME ONE DAY WITH HER AND WHEN SHE GOES INTO THE FRIDGE

JUST SPAZZ ON HER LIKE STRAIGHT UP

LIKE WHY THE HELL U STILL HERE ?..SCRAM  HEFFA  IM SURE THE OTHER DUDE HAS A CONDOM BOX U CAN LIVE IN

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

reverse the situation on her. get her revved up but refuse to give her the D and she'll eventually go against her words
laugh.gif
i tried.. but she's real good at keeping her words. She just doesnt seem to have a need or care about it at all..

regarding the cheating.. here's the interesting thing.

but it's kinda like a reverse psychology thing.. the more she says that.. the less i'll feel like cheating.
it's funny.. i hate girls that are sticky and call you all the time for every single damn thing. Probably drop the girl in a day.
but when a girl like mine comes along and gives you all the space and freedom.. she's always ok when i have to ditch her for something else, or if we're unable to go with a preplanned dinner or something. the opposite effect happens and you want to be there for her more.
its official. shes creepin and feels guilty so shes telling u to get with the program 
It probably sounds that way when I type these things online, but trust me, i would bet every thing i have to bet that she is not cheating.
it's just not in her character..
plus we're living together.. i know where she is every single day, her friends, and she's usually at school or work.. so..
we can probably rule out that she is cheating.
You're gonna be devastated when the truth comes out.

ya fam after reading some of the post it does seem like she is cheating .... even if she aint how can yall be living together and not giving it up thats an oxymoron
smh.gif

i say release her pics here and pm the nudes

laugh.gif
she's not living at my crib for free.. we're paying 50/50
and really.. from knowing her thoroughly.. her character just doesnt have 'cheat' in it..
our daily relationship is still great, we talk a lot, about everything, we have fun and go out, all the usual stuff.
Plus, if she was cheating.. why wouldnt she let me hit it then?
we were real honest talking during that fight.. so i got to understand where she's coming from and why she doesn't want it.
She's shown absolutely no interest in other guys anyways.. says she'll be fine if she stays single for the rest of her life.

actually, at a time like this i would wish that really she really cheated though. Going to break me down no doubt, but at the very least there is finally a legit reason to tell myself to move on.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

exactly...i was thinking the same thing

OP tell her u got saved and had a change of heart on living together n say u bouncin when the lease up

go as far as trying to plan out the immediate future together on future living arrangements, once she sees u aint playin she may come around
I agree with both of these statements. IMO, I think one of the first things you 2 need to do is move out.  I think at this point you guys do not need to be living together and both need your own space.  Sounds like that both of you maid the classic mistake of  new love by moving in together during the "honeymoon stage" of a relationship when everything is all good.  Thing is that stage doesnt last forever. 

And  like "IKnowRap" said sit down with her and tell her since she wants to do the the right thing before marriage and not have sex then lets do it the right way ALL AROUND and not live together before marriage.  The both of you all both get your own spot or move home with Mom and Dad.  I'm 29 years old and have seen people make that same move early in a relationship by moving in together too soon.  Then once the "honey moon" stage is over the problems comes.  Usually the woman wants to get married ASAP and the man wants to take his time because he is comfortable with the situation and all types of problems arise.  Love, relationships, and companionship are all good things but I still feel people need there own space and time to breath while in relationship prior to marriage. 

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

then if you have all the answers, why make a thread ?

Yeah it seems like you know what to do and that is.  Man up and stay with her.  You are caring way too much about V if this girl is as "awesome" as you say she is.  I have a feeling she is ugly or something and thats why you want to smash some one else.  If a hot chick was this good to me and still gave bjs i would have no problem just waiting (and by waiting i mean bugging her/ feeding her drinks until you can get some)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Broads using sex as a weapon? [/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Find some other chick to smash or move out. I foresee you having to deal with this $%$%*%%@ in the future (post marriage). Love is fickle (after all, she might be giving it up to another dude anyway) so save all that "she has a kind warm tingly spot in my heart"

Man up son. [/color]
alien.gif

but it's kinda like a reverse psychology thing.. the more she says that.. the less i'll feel like cheating

she so cheated. She's using reverse psychology.

Plus, if she was cheating.. why wouldnt she let me hit it then?

uhhh..so she wont feel like a skank? duhhhhhh

if she is the best GF ever then i dont see why you would consider dumping her.......
IMO
if u broke up u may find diff ones then realize breaking up with her was a mistake

All I know is my girl came from a religious family and she does it all for me because she knows I'm the one.

IMO, her holding back means she still has doubts about you and she could be exploring her options on the low.

Stop acting scared, she has more power in the relationship than you do...she's made her move already now its your turn.

I say walk since she's obviously calling your bluff.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

then if you have all the answers, why make a thread ?
I don't have all the answers.. the only thing I've answered is why she doesnt want to have sex, and why i think she's not cheating.
What I dont know is what to do from now on? My original question on the first page isn't solved yet.. stay with a girl of your dreams without sex or leave her for sex?

Iagree with both of these statements. IMO, I think one of the firstthings you 2 need to do is move out.  I think at this point you guys donot need to be living together and both need your own space.  Soundslike that both of you maid the classic mistake of  new love by movingin together during the "honeymoon stage" of a relationship wheneverything is all good.  Thing is that stage doesnt last forever. 
The both of you allboth get your own spot or move home with Mom and Dad.  I'm 29 years oldand have seen people make that same move early in a relationship bymoving in together too soon.  Then once the "honey moon" stage isover the problems comes. 

I haven't regretted this move in at all though.. things have been going great. Like I said, our relationship is still the usual.. we're communicating, going out, and everything still feels great. If we werent living together, she would come over and hang out a lot and stay overnights anyways (which was what had been going on the year before we moved in) The only problem is I never suspected the sexual relationship to come to this point.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

If she's withholding now, what would stop her from withholding if/when you do get married?
I agree with this and I see where you're coming from. I have thought about this before, which is why I worry about this more than I have to..
If this was truly wait til marriage then I can smash smash smash, then fine. But what if I'm stuck with this non-existence sexual relationship forever? Like I've said.. its an important part of a relationship for me.. and i WANT IT
mad.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

If she's withholding now, what would stop her from withholding if/when you do get married?
I agree with this and I see where you're coming from. I have thought about this before, which is why I worry about this more than I have to..
If this was truly wait til marriage then I can smash smash smash, then fine. But what if I'm stuck with this non-existence sexual relationship forever? Like I've said.. its an important part of a relationship for me.. and i WANT IT
mad.gif
Had it been different, i.e. you hadn't began to have sex at all because she wanted to make sure, then I'd say it's a minor detail that you'd just have to take her word for it.

But if you two were getting it in pretty regularly and after a fight, in which she might have been inclined that you two split up, she suddenly stopped, I think you have to worry. She might have just been thrown off from you because of that. Maybe she didn't necessarily cheat, but perhaps you're just not as attractive to her as you were before the fight. You might not be the mate that she once thought you were because of things you said and things she realized in that fight.

If she really is the girl of your dreams and you're happy with her, just be honest with her about it. Tell her that sex is an important part of a relationship to you, and if she's willing to throw something away at the expense of your (and maybe her) pleasure because of one fight, you two may have to re-evaluate your standings on a relationship.

Just don't convince yourself that she's the one since you were her first and perhaps vice versa. Sometimes the relationship just fizzles out, and you gotta move on.

Either way, make the decision and don't look back. Regardless of what happens, life is too short for regrets.

Best of luck to you man.

Your girl switching it up like this seems very sketchy.

Especially with that find someone better go for it stance.

OP dont be a sucka.. Look I know the plan to this. Listen up. She is doing this for one of few reason, now dont get mad..

1. Your manhandle is small and she wants to wait it out until she finds somebody new.
2. She already sexing somebody else and planning on leaving you
 3. She is being truthful and serious..
4. She cheated and feeling guilty

Now if Number 3 applies, then why is she still living with you? Thats not conservative and very sinful. Tell her you want her to move out because you dont feel right living together and not married. Tell her your breaking the lease asap and getting your own place. Trust me !

Both of you are on the wrong page, sop regardless yaw need to break up, its never going to work out in the future..

I get the felling your a spaghetti back man who lets his girl run over you. You need to pu tyour foot down now! Fist thing you need to do is move out..Why is she being a good girl now but still living with you? That doesn't make sense.

Either way she you dont want to be the one she leaves, leave her know and if its meant t be she will come back.. Dont waste no time or your going to end up wit broken heart. trust me

If she be more then happy to pack her things up and go , then let her. Dude so what! She got you by the balls and your a sucker. Put your foot down. Trust me, she isnt going anywhere. Just tell her your moving out.. If she loves you she will respect it just like she expects you to respect her for not having sex.. If she doesn't then she is selfish and only think about herself..

But yea get out soon our your going to have a broken heart...

Trust me man, i seen this time and time again.......Once you be a man she will respect you if you decide to move out.

And dont ever think its not in a girl to cheat on you..HAHA your setting your self up.. Its always in girls. Dont ever believe that

Back
Top Bottom