Whats a strong and sweet drink for the ladies?

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by calibeebee

long island ice tea. /thread

The Long island iced teas out here in Germany is strong enough to put the most alchi dudes of alchis on they %!* after like 2
laugh.gif
I know from experience....and I remember when I was in korea some lady was having a long island at a table and she just fell out her chair all of a sudden and pulled the whole table down full of drinks on top of herself
roll.gif
....we all just rolled out as the police came in asking what happen. People say she hit her head on the ground and died but I don't believe that *##*
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
, uh I don't know what part of Germany you were at. But one of the girls I used to date, was an active bar goer in Germany. And she said, the drinks weren't that strong compared to some of the bar offerings here in the U.S. She's had Long Islands, Zombie drinks, and etc. So I have to disagree with that, until I try their versions of the drink myself.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by calibeebee

long island ice tea. /thread

The Long island iced teas out here in Germany is strong enough to put the most alchi dudes of alchis on they %!* after like 2
laugh.gif
I know from experience....and I remember when I was in korea some lady was having a long island at a table and she just fell out her chair all of a sudden and pulled the whole table down full of drinks on top of herself
roll.gif
....we all just rolled out as the police came in asking what happen. People say she hit her head on the ground and died but I don't believe that *##*
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
, uh I don't know what part of Germany you were at. But one of the girls I used to date, was an active bar goer in Germany. And she said, the drinks weren't that strong compared to some of the bar offerings here in the U.S. She's had Long Islands, Zombie drinks, and etc. So I have to disagree with that, until I try their versions of the drink myself.

Back
Top Bottom