What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

dont like those bars in the front of the sock.......man when/if nike does release an all white elite sock....i'm copping 100 pairs
i found some at an outlet in vegas once.

All white, no strips or designs, with one black swoosh on each sock. Copped 2 pairs, this was maybe 2 yrs ago.

Havent seen em anywhere else.

are these the same quality as the og elite socks?

Last edited:
are these the same quality as the og elite socks?
I don't have these exact ones but I have some quarters of the jordan performance socks which I think are nearly the same.  They are pretty much right on par with elites in my opinion.  Dont know if it's the exact same mix of materials or not.

a weird question probably, but has anyone has sweating issue with the hyper elite crew socks? what i mean is that the socks doesn't seem to absorb or disperse sweat and i felt like my feet was sliding around inside the socks due to sweat when playing ball. doesn't have the same problem with my normal jordan or nike elite socks. 

a weird question probably, but has anyone has sweating issue with the hyper elite crew socks? what i mean is that the socks doesn't seem to absorb or disperse sweat and i felt like my feet was sliding around inside the socks due to sweat when playing ball. doesn't have the same problem with my normal jordan or nike elite socks. 
was it your first time wearing them? I had that problem the first 1-2 times I wore them, but after a couple washes they seem to be fine.

was it your first time wearing them? I had that problem the first 1-2 times I wore them, but after a couple washes they seem to be fine.
yeah. you have to "break them in"

Played 2 hours of ball yesterday wearing the Stance socks. Gotta say the cushion is really nice and it is a little thicker than the nike hyperelites imo. BUT, if $$$ is an issue then you can't go wrong with the elites.

Played 2 hours of ball yesterday wearing the Stance socks. Gotta say the cushion is really nice and it is a little thicker than the nike hyperelites imo. BUT, if $$$ is an issue then you can't go wrong with the elites.
If they ever go on sale I'd like to try them. Best socks in my rotation for basketball are the nba socks that my local Champs had that were on sale for $6

The materials are slightly diff from qtr to crew.  no "elastic" in quarters. 

Local HOH got a bunch of nba socks now

The materials are slightly diff from qtr to crew.  no "elastic" in quarters. 

Local HOH got a bunch of nba socks now
Interesting. I do feel that the Quarters are softer but same thickness as Crew, but Crew does have an elastic feel. I love the Quarters though. 

Back
Top Bottom