What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

FL needs to put the color crew socks up damnit.
LOL.... its not gonna happen.  multiple reps have told me that they arent making anymore for a while, more than likely next season
frown.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

FL needs to put the color crew socks up damnit.
LOL.... its not gonna happen.  multiple reps have told me that they arent making anymore for a while, more than likely next season
frown.gif
This is WHACK.

sorry bruh. i dont like it either, thats why the prices on ebay are so high.  I think the prices may go down since alot more are going up there.

cbfpunch... now i know what you mean what you said in the zk5 thread not that long ago...
pimp.gif
these are bananas

got em free with my Nikeid order

Any other socks that people would recommend for hoops BESIDES these?

Under Armour makes some dope socks IMO.

Yep I remember NWT along with other people saying that we were overrating the socks
laugh.gif

See they are nice maybe not getting 6 pairs for the retail of 12 dollars nice. But they are 6-8 dollar nice or maybe one of two pairs for retail.

Bak - I'll try. And mister friendly, yeah I was just so used to playing in whatever. It didn't matter to me what socks I was wearing. But these are just to soft.

GOOD socks can really make a difference once you see the light. Spending the extra money is totally worth it IMO.

EBW - serious wild goose chase for these socks.  Am pissed I didnt just pick them up a few months ago when I had the chance.  I have been scouring HOH and NT all over the US, and everything is coming up dry.  Will advise if I find any anywhere.

All I care about when it comes to socks is sweat wicking. I blister pretty easily and as long as that's taken care of I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom