What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Milpitas (Great Mall) Outlet had the royals in L and Xl, one pair of black/white XL, a few pairs of white/black in XL, I scooped the last 2 pairs of L in white/black. They were still $12 tho. Lady at the desk said most of them sold out in 3 days.

copped these at HOH in harlem with an employee discount so it came up to just under $9. theyre great socks, worth the purchase, but not worth anything more than retail

IMG_1156.JPG

IMG_1158.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG

IMG_1162.JPG

how do you guys think NikeID Elite socks would do?

I think they should press Go on that idea, they would sell a lot

So the USA pairs that hit the outlet recently were high quarters and crews? I thought they were the older pairs so I didn't even bother calling them, SMH. Now if I wanna pair I gotta wait till everyone lists their pair on ebay
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman Fanatic

So the USA pairs that hit the outlet recently were high quarters and crews? I thought they were the older pairs so I didn't even bother calling them, SMH. Now if I wanna pair I gotta wait till everyone lists their pair on ebay
eyes.gif
Yea. I was surprised when I stumbled upon them in the outlet since I thought like u that the only USA socks sold to public were without the blue stripe (old ones). I quickly bought 1 pair and afterwards posted on NT outlet thread where like an hr later someone bought the rest of the stock which were like 15 pairs.
sick.gif
They were $5 each and to my surprise cheaper than the other colors they had which were $8 or something. Just keep hitting up your local outlets.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Originally Posted by Jumpman Fanatic

eyes.gif
Yea. I was surprised when I stumbled upon them in the outlet since I thought like u that the only USA socks sold to public were without the blue stripe (old ones). I quickly bought 1 pair and afterwards posted on NT outlet thread where like an hr later someone bought the rest of the stock which were like 15 pairs.
sick.gif
They were $5 each and to my surprise cheaper than the other colors they had which were $8 or something. Just keep hitting up your local outlets.
You still have your packaging for them? If you do send me a pm
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom