What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Can't wait to see more colors for these. Surprising Kobe doesn't even wear these himself.

Thats because NBA Players are only allowed to wear NBA socks.

Those new Kobe socks are pretty good looking. Unfortunately nothing around my way that carries them.

Supa-
whatup doo, been a while. hope all is well and the season's treating you right.
you killing me with those USA's... help a brother out! lol

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Did they make the Kobe socks in a small? I wear sz9 but the Med looks kind of big,

Looking big is not the same as running big.

Plus, they don't make Nike Men's socks in a Small for the most part. They only make them in Mediums (6-8 ) which is super rare for Elite Basketball Socks, Large (8-12), and XL (12-15).

USA's?
nerd.gif

Are the hi-quarters in black or white available anywhere?

just got my thorlo bball socks in. they're pretty different than the nike elite bball socks but they feel really good on feet so far. will post a little review tomorrow afternoon after i ball in them.

are these available in the buffalo/niagara falls area? I'm almost positive these don't exist north of the border so a trip down is my only choice...

footlocker around my house has bunch of those kobes. i might pick whole a lot of em and sell it on NT for decent price. 
smile.gif

What color are your guys' Kobe socks? Purple or concord?

I just got a black pair and the accents are concord but the a back strip on one pair is purple, rest of sock is concord.

These pairs might have been from a restock cause the price was $15 (still rang up as $12 though) and this same store said they sold out last week when I went.

just came back from balling in my thorlos. maybe it's because of the sizing (i got mediums which are for men's 5.5 - 8.5) but they fit so nicely.
no slipping, sliding, scrunching, none of that. from beginning to end the thorlos kept in place and felt very comfortable. when i was done playing they weren't even soaked like the nike elites would've been, it was just mildly damp.
i gotta sell my nike elites and load up on more thorlos.

Those USA Elites are all over the outlets here in Florida for $5.00  I picked up a pair, maybe I should have bought more.

So no one wants to post the sku for the USA elites
nerd.gif
A simple pm will suffice if you don't want to post it lol. I'm not greedy just looking for a couple of pairs to keep and don't wanna spend $30 on one pair.

i feel you guys, i live in florida but never seem to find any elites at the outlet malls. Which ones are you guys going to?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

So no one wants to post the sku for the USA elites
nerd.gif
A simple pm will suffice if you don't want to post it lol. I'm not greedy just looking for a couple of pairs to keep and don't wanna spend $30 on one pair.
exactly what i was thinking...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Why did Nike make such a limited amount of these? (the ones with the stripe on the back, NCAA players wearing them al the time) They're sold out EVERYWHERE, and it seems like everybody wants them.

Can anybody shed light on these and when more would be available?

We can turn this into a full blown discussion on socks too. We have had a good discussion on socks in the Kobe thread.

Socks are a very important part of the athletic shoe world IMO. Cotton is a NO NO for me.
cashmere only bro?

wore 3 pairs of elites last friday for our game. wore my cool greys monday and friday, they are a little too big and i felt my feet sliding around a little bit monday when i just had 2 pairs on, so i tried 3 friday.

it was senior night on friday, i had a career high 34.

on my legs:
red/white elite
navy/white elite
white/navy elite
cool greys

ry%3D480

Back
Top Bottom