What's good with though, though?

Kakashi you don't quit though...
i can't go to sleep cause I don't want to miss where this goes, though.

laugh.gif

yellow on yellow crime, though
this some funny #$+@, though
how i miss this, though

Now I know why he hates NYC and loves michigan, because he left a few NYC parties without gettin paid though, and because its to diverse for him though, andbecause dudes was clownin him on his haircut though

When he was DJ'ing in NYC dudes used to walk into the DJ booth and give him a wedgie and a knuckle sandwich

i predict a lock coming soon, though.
damnit! all day tomorrow I'm going to be ending all my sentences with the word "though."
ugh

Is this guy serious?

And you guys seriously didn't understand the rule for using a or an?
laugh.gif

general's IQ is scary low sometimes...

Originally Posted by Kakashi

goodnight doe dirty
wink.gif

Do you really feel clever for posting all these clips and videos?� You look corny as hell striving for internet fame, fyi.

As I mentioned in the Leothegod welcome home thread, this guy is doing EXACTLY what he whined and complained about in his thread from earlier.

Posting lame pictures, video clips, cliched NT one-liners in an attempt to get laughs or co-signs. It's the same stuff that he was throwing a hissy fitover and stomping his feet like a little girl.

You're not some NT savior or above everyone like you believe to be, you just come off incredibly condescending and arrogant, and make yourself look worseand worse with every post.

J dilla didnt coin the phrase/word, but he's had the funniest uses of it on this board, until this thread.

my personal favorite from him:
Barber: "what can i do for you?'
J. Dilla: "let me get the Balrog though"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

really... you think by your examples that you've delineated a difference...when all you've essentially said is that the usage is the same..

NTer please.

go back to Michigan.
laugh.gif

We will not claim that young man dirty.

Back
Top Bottom