What's it like to be a swagless, spineless, anit-social, ugly homebody?

Serious topic tho.
What is it like to be short, ugly, swagless, lame, scared of girls, weak minded, or have a little manhood?

I'm just wondering because I was lucky enough to have the DNA to grow to 6'1 and handsome. My physical features and body are a blessing and I thank my lucky stars everyday.  Women like tall, dark, and handsome and I'm all 4.  No cocky just lucky because we can't choose our DNA. But even after the outer appearance I paid my dues and learned "the game".  I understand women and human emotion. I have the testicular fortitude to tell a woman what I think and what I wont go for.  

All these attributes have added up to me being one hell of a man.  I know there's other guys in my shoes but not all.  So NT judging by the thread topics I can tell there are young men who aren't as fortunate. Whats it like to live that inferior life?  Whats it like to be invisible to women or to be overlook.  Whats it like to be friendzoned repeatedly?  Whats it like to have to chase women that don't love you back? Whats it like to have to be the perfect BF cuz you don't D your girl down quite proper?  What's it like to depend on material things such as brand names or a car to grab the attention of the opposite sex?

These are all questions I've pondered....we all can learn from this thread.  Lettuce Disc Us

roll.gif
roll.gif
Monstar is alright in my book

Post your pic and pic of your broad now

laugh.gif

And 6'1 is tall ? I'm 6'1 and i still feel short

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Serious topic tho.
What is it like to be short, ugly, swagless, lame, scared of girls, weak minded, or have a little manhood?
No idea, but
Women like tall, dark, and handsome and I'm all 4.
I'd venture to guess women also like guys who can count, and I'm all 5.

Probably what its like to be a guard and not know how to run an offense. Ol' I'm god's gift to basketball but no one wanna sign me lookin boi.

Back
Top Bottom