What's the best moment of your life so far?

First time i fapped, i was like
eek.gif

Can't say it was driving since I crashed into a parked car when I did . . . But graduating with my BA and seeing how proud my parents where that day one of the best feelings now next up is my MA and PhD

Can't say it was driving since I crashed into a parked car when I did . . . But graduating with my BA and seeing how proud my parents where that day one of the best feelings now next up is my MA and PhD

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Being there and seein my daughter being born

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

every single one of your post are lies
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I remembered he said he was in high school, and he also said he was a professional football player
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I remembered he said he was in high school, and he also said he was a professional football player
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
:lol:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
:lol:

Hasn't truly sunk in yet, but last week I just got named to Canada's national football team...going to Austria this summer to play in the world cup of American football...

Other than that - signing the letter of intent to attend University on scholarship was
pimp.gif

Hasn't truly sunk in yet, but last week I just got named to Canada's national football team...going to Austria this summer to play in the world cup of American football...

Other than that - signing the letter of intent to attend University on scholarship was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Driving a car for the first time is also up there. The feeling behind the wheel was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Can't think of the BEST moment, but the most thrilling moment might have been being in a car that missed an exit, and going in reverse on a bridge at 2 am without getting hit by a car and making that exit

pimp.gif

lol SWAG

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Driving a car for the first time is also up there. The feeling behind the wheel was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Can't think of the BEST moment, but the most thrilling moment might have been being in a car that missed an exit, and going in reverse on a bridge at 2 am without getting hit by a car and making that exit

pimp.gif

lol SWAG

prolly when i got my first car just driving something i personally owned was pretty cool............nothing major though i live a boring simple life

Edit: The first time i came im still chasing that high
laugh.gif

prolly when i got my first car just driving something i personally owned was pretty cool............nothing major though i live a boring simple life

Edit: The first time i came im still chasing that high
laugh.gif

NCBA Drumline championship....we didn't win first, but that was like my last competition ever, and i gave my best performance and everybody did too so that felt great

also, Madden challenge in 08 in SF...i didn't expect to do well but i finished in the top 8 overall (with the Broncos)...one of the few accomplishments i've had

NCBA Drumline championship....we didn't win first, but that was like my last competition ever, and i gave my best performance and everybody did too so that felt great

also, Madden challenge in 08 in SF...i didn't expect to do well but i finished in the top 8 overall (with the Broncos)...one of the few accomplishments i've had

Down 5-4 with two outs, man on second, last inning of our playoff little league game. I came up to the plate, no taller than 5 feet, 12 years old and a bit pudgy, toting a -13 oz Louisville Slugger and ever so nervous. It was getting dark and all of our parents were counting on me to get the runner home. It was my first playoff appearance in a do-or-die situation, and I wasn't sure if I was gonna come through like I did the entire season. I swung at the first pitch which was too low but I knew I could hit it if it was a bit higher. Second pitch I rocked to left field, but it quickly went foul. I saw the next pitch and then the umpire called strike 3. I cried on the drive home that day.

Down 5-4 with two outs, man on second, last inning of our playoff little league game. I came up to the plate, no taller than 5 feet, 12 years old and a bit pudgy, toting a -13 oz Louisville Slugger and ever so nervous. It was getting dark and all of our parents were counting on me to get the runner home. It was my first playoff appearance in a do-or-die situation, and I wasn't sure if I was gonna come through like I did the entire season. I swung at the first pitch which was too low but I knew I could hit it if it was a bit higher. Second pitch I rocked to left field, but it quickly went foul. I saw the next pitch and then the umpire called strike 3. I cried on the drive home that day.

Back
Top Bottom