What's the best moment of your life so far?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by scshift

Driving a car for the first time is also up there. The feeling behind the wheel was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Can't think of the BEST moment, but the most thrilling moment might have been being in a car that missed an exit, and going in reverse on a bridge at 2 am without getting hit by a car and making that exit

pimp.gif

lol SWAG
Forreal? Thats your best moment? I've done that before and i live in NYC...

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Hasn't truly sunk in yet, but last week I just got named to Canada's national football team...going to Austria this summer to play in the world cup of American football...

Other than that - signing the letter of intent to attend University on scholarship was
pimp.gif
do you play in the CFL?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Driving a car for the first time is also up there. The feeling behind the wheel was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Can't think of the BEST moment, but the most thrilling moment might have been being in a car that missed an exit, and going in reverse on a bridge at 2 am without getting hit by a car and making that exit

pimp.gif

lol SWAG
Forreal? Thats your best moment? I've done that before and i live in NYC...

Hasn't truly sunk in yet, but last week I just got named to Canada's national football team...going to Austria this summer to play in the world cup of American football...

Other than that - signing the letter of intent to attend University on scholarship was
pimp.gif
do you play in the CFL?

I've only been alive for a short time so mine isn't real good, but it was when I set some life goals for myself, every day since then I've looked forward to completing them.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

i'm just going to go with getting my first car as well...the feeling when you know you don't have to use public transportation anymore is the best.

I've only been alive for a short time so mine isn't real good, but it was when I set some life goals for myself, every day since then I've looked forward to completing them.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

i'm just going to go with getting my first car as well...the feeling when you know you don't have to use public transportation anymore is the best.

I seriously think the happiest I have ever been is when the Giants won the Superbowl

I seriously think the happiest I have ever been is when the Giants won the Superbowl

I have a few I guess... they're hard to rank.

Getting roasted into my crew on concrete and in the rain... it was pretty wild, a dude ripped his finger open while doing a move because it got stuck in a crack
sick.gif

Seeing my 18 month old little bro push my bag over when I met him and my dad in the airport, act like he didn't do it, and when my father told him to pick it up him saying "uh ohhh"... when I first started to realize he's super smart... but definitely gonna be a problem in the future
laugh.gif

And honestly (simp mode)... Every time my ex and I made love and fell asleep together. Just %$+@%%@ does not compare to making love at all.

I have a few I guess... they're hard to rank.

Getting roasted into my crew on concrete and in the rain... it was pretty wild, a dude ripped his finger open while doing a move because it got stuck in a crack
sick.gif

Seeing my 18 month old little bro push my bag over when I met him and my dad in the airport, act like he didn't do it, and when my father told him to pick it up him saying "uh ohhh"... when I first started to realize he's super smart... but definitely gonna be a problem in the future
laugh.gif

And honestly (simp mode)... Every time my ex and I made love and fell asleep together. Just %$+@%%@ does not compare to making love at all.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

pimp.gif
do you play in the CFL?
Nah...my dumb !!@ gave up after my college career failed to work out the way I wanted it too....then when I was trying to get a shot, I broke my leg....so this is gonna be my "big" moment

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

pimp.gif
do you play in the CFL?
Nah...my dumb !!@ gave up after my college career failed to work out the way I wanted it too....then when I was trying to get a shot, I broke my leg....so this is gonna be my "big" moment

first time getting drunk outta my teenage-!#$ during one of our grad events, followed by 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

first few times hitting that tree was dope too
gettin accepted and being the first of the fam to attend univsersity, with a 2.5 grand scholarship felt good man

hopefully more to come, dough

first time getting drunk outta my teenage-!#$ during one of our grad events, followed by 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

first few times hitting that tree was dope too
gettin accepted and being the first of the fam to attend univsersity, with a 2.5 grand scholarship felt good man

hopefully more to come, dough

-seeing JCole in concert before the hype (im sure NT will have something to say lol)

-my last highschool Basketball game...everything was just so perfect the venue, my stats, the game itself with us playing in the regional game... got into the newspaper
- senior year too, first time I cried over basketball, we lost but it was so bitter sweet

-first time drinking/getting high LOL

not really that big but meh...im still young

Back
Top Bottom