whats the cruelest way you can break up with somebody?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Smash her mother. Then ask her mother to marry you. Then get her mother to give you her life's savings. Spend the life savings on yourself.

wooowww. . Coldblooded

I think when you hurt a womans ego she will forever remember you.

So maybe tell her to her face that she is horrible in bed and you cud no longer tolerate her and show her the pic of you and another chic and be like she isbetter.
Something along those lines i suppose. but at the end of the day hurt her ego.

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Send some cheap flowers to her work place, but on the card be like yeah I don't think this is going to work out. Then all her friends, co workers see it because they are probably nosey wanting to see who would send her flowers.
Send it but also send a picture of you with another female so THEY KNOW SHE WAS DATING A CHEATER! With mean things said on the cards

laugh.gif
I broke up with one girl the day she flew out to see me. Talk aboutan awkward weekend after that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

eight2one wrote:

POSITE FIEND wrote:

bang one of her friends and and tell her, i always thought of her while i was with you....
grin.gif

cousins are even more crueler.....

^mine was never in a relationship to start off with.......
pimp.gif

just go all in and be a !+%# to her if u really wanna be cruel, tell her how much a waste of time its been messin with her, that shes nothing to you, just a nut, haha, stuff like that, i did that to one girl n she called me for 2 weeks str8 just crying everynight, not saying ANYTHING, just letting me hear her cry, i finally got tired of hangin up on her n told her to get the hell outta my life before i get my sis to body you lol.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

Text message
thats what i did last night

Originally Posted by Apples28

I think when you hurt a womans ego she will forever remember you.

Im pretty sure i did that....I was simpin for the previous 24hours while i figured out how to end this

she texted me, i texted back and asked her if she was gonna spend the night.....she was like pretty sure, ill be there at 1030 after i go to applebee'swith the girls

soo i text her and was like "can you do me a favor"....that was to make sure she is responsive

she was like "huh"

I was like " im tired of your BS(fully spelled out), the poon is below average, so imma move onto to the next chick, so do me a favor and dont talk to meever again"

her response "I cant believe you have the nerve to do that to me"

Back
Top Bottom