what's the most "LYRICAL" Southern album???

Joined Dec 3, 2009
A Piece of Strange is far superior over every other 'Lynguists album. I'd go with that one before anything else in their catalogue (Dirty Acres as the second choice).

Outside of what I said above...

Scarface - The Diary
Little Brother - The Listening/The Minstrel Show
Outkast - ATLiens/Aquemini
Killer Mike - I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind
Clipse - Lord Willin'/Hell Hath No Fury (if you technically consider them "Southern" albums)
Bubba Sparxxx - Deliverance (HIGHLY underrated Southern album, too bad Bubba took a nosedive after this one)

I'm hitting a brick wall, but I'll come back with more later.

Joined Aug 1, 2004
J.Cole imo is the new front runner in Southern music... I know he doesnt have a real southern style but nonetheless represents the south

Joined Oct 28, 2008
clipse aint considered southern music. but yeah j cole got it on lock now. album is gonna be classic

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
PSA: THIS IS A CUNNINLYNGUIST APPRECIATION POST IN DISGUISE, DON'T TAKE OFFENSE

Aquemini is my answer, one of hip hops most lyrical albums period imo, let's not act like the south doesn't have lyricist (which whether directly or indirectly the title implies..)

and you confusin $%#*%@ with that bootleg cover, thought you were referring to their debut album.

Joined Jun 4, 2009
J. Cole spent the last 4 years of his life before he got put on, in NYC...plus nothin about his music sounds southern. No hate, he's dope as hell I just don't see him as a southern rapper.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now