What's the Proper Way to Wipe?

Baby powder b. Its 2016 u dont need to be walkin around wit no patrick ewing crack hermano

Thats the summer time remedy for swamp *** and jock itch doe.

I can wipe and wipe and wipe wit wipes and paper, but my crack is still moist and ill wipe after a pee and its full of caca.

I cant floss the white polos smh.

Ayuda me por favor.

Side note- yall coppin stools for your feets?? Last month i checked, yellow pages still delivers.

Last edited:
Phone books

Old text books

Old magazines

Why would anyone pay for such a device?

You're 100% right. You don't need it at all. But it's $30, and you won't regret it :lol:

I'm not promoting it anymore unless they pay me, but as @NikeKid6 so eloquently put it, "I was skeptical, but mannnnnnn"

:rofl:

Last edited:
I stood for most of my life..but sometime a year or two ago it hit me how wrong this was and I seen the light.

Sitting is the only way to wipe

Also flushable wipes

Last edited:
As long as you're not only using toilet paper, you should be good to go, whether sitting, standing, squatting/arching, or putting one of your feet on the counter-top to brace yourself

Do yall sit on public toilets?

I Fill it up wit paper and squat and push, i aint tryna get hepitatis or staff infection on my *** cheeks.

Last edited:
So homie would rather walk around with itchy butt becuase his boys got him paranoid about a smell. I must live in another reality.

I profess my love for the wet wipes and it's impact on my life going on 10+ yrs strong. Wet wipes has a cleaned my booty many times and my chirrin from female body party's. Man up homie.

Are there biodegradable butt wipes? I hear regular ones don't break down at all; terrible for the sewer system.

Last edited:
Do yall sit on public toilets?

I Fill it up wit paper and squat and push, i aint tryna get hepitatis or staff infection on my *** cheeks.

Me neither, granted there have be various tests on public toilet seats and supposedly, the fear we have of sitting bare on a public seat is overblown.

Back
Top Bottom