Whats up with fat people drinking diet soda?

^ you buggin seltzer water is the ****!

It's not only fat people that drink diet sodas. My co worker drinks like 4 diet Pepsi a day and dude isn't even fat. He brings that whole box of a dozen diet Pepsi cans

Diet soda isn't good for you but I started drinking it a long time ago before I realized it

Now regular soda tastes way too sweet to me

I can't drink coffee and tea doesn't have enough caffeine for me in the AM so Diet Dew it is...

nthat.gif

fresh juice > sweet tea and lemonade >>............................................... soda 

Last edited:
my coworkers drink soda and gatorade monday - friday. they look at me crazy for drinking water. i dont get it.

SODA IS SO DAMN ADDICTING THOUGH ....

I went a long time without drinking soda, I started drinking some again and can't stop. Coca-Cola is so damn good. I tried to replace it with flavored carbonated water but it's not the same.

laugh.gif
 at people who drink soda
Do you not drink it because it's not healthy or because of the taste?

I don't drink soda either.
Both. I cut it out completely a while ago, then after a few months I had it again.

Tasted horrible and made me feel like 
sick.gif
. Couldn't believe I liked that stuff. 

Now I just drink water and sometimes milk and every once in a while oj. 

sick.gif
 at people who drink mtndew for breakfast lunch and dinner 
mean.gif

Or that can drink a 2 liter in one day

Also cut out flavored artificial juices 

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was gonna weigh (yes pun) in on this yesterday but I honestly thought this post was gonna retire early.

When I was fat slob I HONESTLY drank diet soda mainly like said, to not add yet another 3-400 calories to my meal. Period.

Eventually I got used to the aspartame and it honestly tasted better to me than regular soda.

Since I've been on a serious heath kick this last year I hardly ever drink any kind of carbonated beverages.

I do LOVE seltzer though if I really want a soda. Black cherry is fantastic.

I try to only drink teas and water. If I drink diet anything, its diet iced tea. The aspartame is really starting to give me more headaches though so I've even tried eliminating that.

And once in a blue moon I'll buy an imported Coca Cola. ONLY because that has real sugar and hasn't been chemically engineered like in the US.

Imported soda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> American soda.

Both. I cut it out completely a while ago, then after a few months I had it again.

Tasted horrible and made me feel like 
sick.gif
. Couldn't believe I liked that stuff. 

Now I just drink water and sometimes milk and every once in a while oj. 

sick.gif
 at people who drink mtndew for breakfast lunch and dinner 
mean.gif

Or that can drink a 2 liter in one day

Also cut out flavored artificial juices 
Same with me I never got into drinking soda in the first place either.

I still drink juice, but not as much as I drink water.

Uhhhhhhh NO.

First of all, while it is true that it can become a type of formaldehyde, aspartame is broken down extremely fast in the body and more often than not it becomes formic acid which is excreted from the body faster then it is formed. Second, that video cites studies that were performed on rats who were fed aspartame constantly and massively disproportionate to their body mass so obviously they are going to have an adverse reaction. He even says in the video that the FDA reviewed the studies and found them to be inaccurate. Thirdly, if you see the safe intake of aspartame for the US it is at 50 mg/kg so an average person weighing 200 lbs(approx 90 kg) could intake up to 4500 mg of aspartame per day and not cause harmful long term side effects. That would be about 90 cans(!!!) of coke zero per day before you start doing damage to yourself.

So have no fear all you diet drinkers, you are good to go with your 1-2 cans a day although I would argue that drinking diet soda is just going to make you compensate that calorie saving by eating something else in place of the regular soda.

Oh. I'm still not drinking it though.

Back
Top Bottom