What's your craziest "whipping" story

This is kind of a spin off thread from the Judge Adams video thread. After watching the video it got me thinking about all the times I got beat. I'm sure that not everyone grew up getting "whipppings" but for those who have share your stories.

One of my most memorable has to be a surprise attack from ma dukes when I was in elementary school. When I was younger I got in trouble for cutting up in school and got sent home with a letter that was to be signed by one of my parents. When I got home I was shook because I knew when ma dukes got home and saw the letter she was going to trash me and it was going to be a wrap for going to my friends party that weekend. So me, being the little bad $%+ that I was, figured I could out smart the system and tried to forge my mom's signature on the letter.
30t6p3b.gif
I did it by taking an old report card that she signed and put in on the tv under the letter that was to be returned the following morning. With the tv on, the old signature was clearly visible and made tracing it easy. I did what I thought was a good job and took it to the teacher the next day like it was all good, and the teacher took it, looked it over, and said thank you and told me to have a seat. I went through the day like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
thinking that I had beat the system and avoided punishment. I got home that day still feeling on top of the world and went on with my life like everything was all good. Things continued as normal all night and even got better when we got to order my favorite food of pizza for dinner. After eating, there was no doubt in my mind that I had to beat the smartest kid ever and had beat the system and avoided punishment. Later that night when it was bed time, I did my usual routine and went and laid in bed beaming at the thought of what I thought I had accomplished.

Later that night after falling asleep, I was woken up to a loud bang which turned out to be my mom kicking my door open like the swat team. I didn't even get a chance to ask what was going on before she was on me with the belt. She beat me in my bed for a solid 15 minutes before she made me get up and go to her room where I was thrashed for about another 40 minutes until she was tired. After that she made me stand in the corner while she laid down. I wasn't even allowed to lean on the walls or else she would threaten to start up again. After everything was all said and done, I was able to piece together what happened from what my mom was yelling at me while trashing my $%+. Apparently, my teacher knew it was a forgery the whole time and called my mom at work and told her what happened. I got played by my teacher and mother that day all the while thinking I'd gotten over on the both of them.

Looking back, a lot of the whippings I got could easily be considered abuse in today's society. Do I think it sometimes got a bit excessive? Maybe. Would I go back and change any of it or tell if I could. Nope. My mom did her best she could in raising me and my siblings and when we stepped out of line she punished us. Simple as that. We all learned and have all become better people because of our upbringing.

I know this is kind of long, but I got caught up in thinking about that day.
laugh.gif

forgot what i did, but mom slapped me and i fell down the stairs. i think i said something smart, and was diddy bopping towards the stairs, and she called my name. turned around, next thing i konw im at the bottom of the stairs.

I dont remember why my mom was mad but she had a coat/shirt hanger and i took off on my bike and i crashed into bushes.
It was the only time she physically taught me a lesson.

Originally Posted by doosta45

forgot what i did, but mom slapped me and i fell down the stairs. i think i said something smart, and was diddy bopping towards the stairs, and she called my name. turned around, next thing i konw im at the bottom of the stairs.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

I dont remember why my mom was mad but she had a coat/shirt hanger and i took off on my bike and i crashed into bushes.
It was the only time she physically taught me a lesson.

lmaooo

Got my %*% BEAT for getting my Pokemon cards taken up in 2nd grade. Started with a switch, then the belt. Hour later it continued with the extension cord in the bathtub.

one of my old roommates had a legit leather bullwhip, indiana jones style. i had a lady friend over, and he brought it out. she thought it was a fun, playful type whip, so she let him whip her in the back with it. she collapsed on the floor crying immediately.

june 29th 1999, me and my boy got caught stealing champion reversible nba replica jerseys, fubu 05 football jerseys, and mlb fitted hats from jc penny.

i swung on one of the undercover loss prevention people because i had no clue who ran up on me and that made things worse. got to the holding cell police station they had in the mall and i remember thinkin "damn, just keep me here" went home and got the biggest verbal beatdown of my life but i knew in 2 days when my dad got back to cali i was gettin it. i felt like a dude on death row knowing what was coming my way. 2 days later came, i got my fun, painful date with the belt and extension cord and cried like a little girl. aside from that, all my video games were taken away and i couldn't go out or do anything for most of the summer which was torture itself as well. looking back, i did a ton of dumb stuff when i was younger and that was that buttkicking i needed to straighten me out because i was pretty reckless around that time.

on a side note, my boys brother and cousins were/still are pretty deep into all that gangbanging stuff and ended up jumping the 2 loss prevention dudes that caught us. i kinda feel bad about it since they were just doing their job but whenever i see my friend we both look back and laugh at that day as he got a beatdown by his moms when he got home after we got caught up as well.

I was in 3rd grade and considered a "chatter box" and being distracting to other students.. after a few warning from my teacher my dad gave me a final one and said he would kick my !$+.. of course I couldn't stop talking though. That day when he picked me up and the teacher gave him the same news, he told her it would never happen again.. he made me walk home in front of him, and I remember I cried the whole way home before he even layed a hand on me.
laugh.gif
.. we got home and he gave me a couple hits to my bare legs with the belt.. but the fear and that walk home was 10x worse than any physical pain.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

june 29th 1999, me and my boy got caught stealing champion reversible nba replica jerseys, fubu 05 football jerseys, and mlb fitted hats from jc penny.

i swung on one of the undercover loss prevention people because i had no clue who ran up on me and that made things worse. got to the holding cell police station they had in the mall and i remember thinkin "damn, just keep me here" went home and got the biggest verbal beatdown of my life but i knew in 2 days when my dad got back to cali i was gettin it. i felt like a dude on death row knowing what was coming my way. 2 days later came, i got my fun, painful date with the belt and extension cord and cried like a little girl. aside from that, all my video games were taken away and i couldn't go out or do anything for most of the summer which was torture itself as well. looking back, i did a ton of dumb stuff when i was younger and that was that buttkicking i needed to straighten me out because i was pretty reckless around that time.

on a side note, my boys brother and cousins were/still are pretty deep into all that gangbanging stuff and ended up jumping the 2 loss prevention dudes that caught us. i kinda feel bad about it since they were just doing their job but whenever i see my friend we both look back and laugh at that day as he got a beatdown by his moms when he got home after we got caught up as well.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MY DUDE REMEMBERS THE DATE.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
MY DUDE REMEMBERS THE DATE.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
  i remember it real well,  we had got them for a bunch of stuff twice successfully a few weeks before that too, but i remember that day vividly. it was a wednesday because i got the beatdown on a friday.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

one of my old roommates had a legit leather bullwhip, indiana jones style. i had a lady friend over, and he brought it out. she thought it was a fun, playful type whip, so she let him whip her in the back with it. she collapsed on the floor crying immediately.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When i was like 12 or 13 I got in a fight with one of my cousins over an argument or something
my grandma broke us up and when my dad came home he laid both of us out and gave us a beat down...

doosta45 wrote:
Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Both of these are funny. Dude remembers the date from 12 years ago and everything!
georgehimself wrote:
I made my dad an ash tray in pottery class so he would stop putting his cigs out on my back.

frown.gif
This sounds OD

My mom is 5'1" 110lbs but vicious as ever! My lil bro and I got a lot of beatings growing up...belts, wooden spoons, shoes etc. But two that stand out: When I was about 15 I mouthed off about something she picked up a brush from the bathroom counter and hit me over the back til it broke in half. Also, that same year my 12 year old brother raised his hand to her so she dented the refrigerator with his head.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

roll.gif

My dad used to beat our *+!$! with the toys we didnt pick up. He especially favored a fisher price orange golf club. i was going through old family pictures and theres one of him asleep on the couch with the orange club in his hand. Probably tired from the beat downs he was handing out

Omg at these beat downs.
laugh.gif

My parents are very old school. We werent allowed to wear any makeup dye our hair etc. Well one day my cousin decided to pluck my eyebrows and ended up making them so thin to the point it looked like I had no eyebrows. I knew I was going to catch a beating so I stayed at my aunts house for a few days until they grow back. I finally went home after a week and my eyebrows were still pretty bad. My mom looks at me and acts like nothing so I figured im good. As soon as everyone left me house my mom caught me alone in my room and knocked me the f*ck out! I dont remember anything else. I woke up the next morning like $#@ happened?
laugh.gif

i was in fifth grade and i was yellin at my mom. my dad comes home from work and the dude goes on top of me, puts his knees on my arms and smacking me, i had a black n blue neck for a week...i go into school the next day and i wasnt mad nor upset, the nurse is like wat happened to u and i said i feel off a snow mountain and she called my mom and she said "yea his father beat the hell outta him for answering me back"....
30t6p3b.gif

nurse called the cops, the cop that was asking us questions was a friend of the familys, i was like whatever and moved on with my life.

dog this was the day my life changed....

back in middle school i used to stay getting in trouble for having my cell phone out or it going off in class... one day my spanish teacher was tired of my !##@... i was sending a text to some chick tryna set up an in-theatre HJ/makeout session and all of a sudden she was behind a +%%!% with the 'you know you dont F'd up right' look on her face... she took the phone and said I gotta get my pops to come get the phone. Mind you, my father had come and picked up my phone from my assistant principal 2 days prior and stated that if he had to do it again... i wouldn't have a phone, and he would not be happy.

I get home and my grandmomma in the kitchen and she's like oh your dad's out of town... im like BET. she makes my favorite dinner... we watch tv... laugh... cut up and act like nothing was happening at all... my plan was to ask her to go in and get the phone for me in the morning... but a +%%!% was strongly mistaken...

around 3am i was awoken by the sound of my door creaking open... i had 3 rottweillers at the time so i assumed it was one of them pushing open the door to sleep in my room so i dont even look..

next thing i know my pops snatches me out the bed by my foot and i hit the floor... only thing he says is... 'miss rosario called me today...you still fu**ing around on your phone in class huh' ... +%%!% pulls a belt out his back pocket and wails on me for 20 minutes.... after being whupped to the point where i couldnt even feel it anymore... he stands me up and says 'get your $+% in the kitchen... and bring your notebook'.... i sit down in the kitchen... my pops cracks open a beer and says 'write everything i say' my +%%!% had me write an apology letter to my teacher and made me give her a tear stained letter the next day....
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom