What's your craziest "whipping" story

Originally Posted by lana85

Omg at these beat downs.
laugh.gif

My parents are very old school. We werent allowed to wear any makeup dye our hair etc. Well one day my cousin decided to pluck my eyebrows and ended up making them so thin to the point it looked like I had no eyebrows. I knew I was going to catch a beating so I stayed at my aunts house for a few days until they grow back. I finally went home after a week and my eyebrows were still pretty bad. My mom looks at me and acts like nothing so I figured im good. As soon as everyone left me house my mom caught me alone in my room and knocked me the f*ck out! I dont remember anything else. I woke up the next morning like $#@ happened?
laugh.gif

ladieslovechris wrote:
dog this was the day my life changed....

back in middle school i used to stay getting in trouble for having my cell phone out or it going off in class... one day my spanish teacher was tired of my !##@... i was sending a text to some chick tryna set up an in-theatre HJ/makeout session and all of a sudden she was behind a +%%!% with the 'you know you dont F'd up right' look on her face... she took the phone and said I gotta get my pops to come get the phone. Mind you, my father had come and picked up my phone from my assistant principal 2 days prior and stated that if he had to do it again... i wouldn't have a phone, and he would not be happy.

I get home and my grandmomma in the kitchen and she's like oh your dad's out of town... im like BET. she makes my favorite dinner... we watch tv... laugh... cut up and act like nothing was happening at all... my plan was to ask her to go in and get the phone for me in the morning... but a +%%!% was strongly mistaken...

around 3am i was awoken by the sound of my door creaking open... i had 3 rottweillers at the time so i assumed it was one of them pushing open the door to sleep in my room so i dont even look..

next thing i know my pops snatches me out the bed by my foot and i hit the floor... only thing he says is... 'miss rosario called me today...you still fu**ing around on your phone in class huh' ... +%%!% pulls a belt out his back pocket and wails on me for 20 minutes.... after being whupped to the point where i couldnt even feel it anymore... he stands me up and says 'get your $+% in the kitchen... and bring your notebook'.... i sit down in the kitchen... my pops cracks open a beer and says 'write everything i say' my +%%!% had me write an apology letter to my teacher and made me give her a tear stained letter the next day....
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back in 96 I was putting on my uniform for school and listening to Doggystyle in my room. I get to reciting the lyrics and I said "We don't love them pros" EXTRA loud and my moms came in there with the belt like "Boy what the hell did you say?" And before I said anything, I saw the belt flying towards me...so I threw my arm up to protect my face and the belt wrapped around my arm. In my head I'm like HA HA, but I forgot that I'd yet to put my belt on for my uni
30t6p3b.gif
moms grabbed my belt and lifted me in the air with the one that became attached to me. She jerked me in the air so my trousers would tumble perfectly along my ankles and performed one of the most sought after whippings around...The "Suspended Mass Cracker"....learned how to hum after that

yelled SHUTUP to my mom in blockbuster. didn't think she'd tell my dad. got home and went to the basement to watch tv. dad came down the stairs, picked up a boot and hit me for about 20 min. i was like 7 at the time. one of the worst beatings i ever got. i've also gotten the wood spoon and belt plenty of times lol

I cant really remember but i do remember acting up and then coming home and running to my room and putting on 2 extra pair of pants and fake crying when i would get the Spank!
laugh.gif

Good old days. Those spanking and hits my mom gave me are the reason im out of trouble and have respect for everyone especially my mom..

Love that women
pimp.gif

That Judge Adams clips is nothing, I actually found it kind of funny. But it was always funny to see somebody else get a whopping for a change.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

That Judge Adams clips is nothing, I actually found it kind of funny. But it was always funny to see somebody else get a whopping for a change.
laugh.gif
OFT! Whenever one of us was getting whipped the other to would be in the cuts like
roll.gif
. It never failed that whoever was in the hot seat at the time would always try to get someone else in trouble with them by trying to snitch on the other two for laughing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by hellaones

laugh.gif
OFT! Whenever one of us was getting whipped the other to would be in the cuts like
roll.gif
. It never failed that whoever was in the hot seat at the time would always try to get someone else in trouble with them by trying to snitch on the other two for laughing.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
too tru
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom