What's your favorite decade?

I've been looking back on my childhood and thinking about how much better the 90s were compared to now. The cartoons, the music, the fashion, the SNEAKERS, the video games, everything just seemed much better back then. Any way what's your favorite decade?

I've been looking back on my childhood and thinking about how much better the 90s were compared to now. The cartoons, the music, the fashion, the SNEAKERS, the video games, everything just seemed much better back then. Any way what's your favorite decade?

I'm going with either the 20's or the 40's. Beginning of the Jazz era, The Art Deco movement, Surrealist movement, Big Band, Swing, etc. Also, it was socially acceptable to smoke and drink in public.
pimp.gif

I'm going with either the 20's or the 40's. Beginning of the Jazz era, The Art Deco movement, Surrealist movement, Big Band, Swing, etc. Also, it was socially acceptable to smoke and drink in public.
pimp.gif

90's, probably because I was a kid...My biggest worry was how to get my homework dry from spilled water in my backpack 
laugh.gif

90's, probably because I was a kid...My biggest worry was how to get my homework dry from spilled water in my backpack 
laugh.gif

90s easily.
i was alive, grew up in it, the sneakers, no responsibilities yet, no real worries, TV was on point, decent music released.. great %@$%
pimp.gif

90s easily.
i was alive, grew up in it, the sneakers, no responsibilities yet, no real worries, TV was on point, decent music released.. great %@$%
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

90s easily.
pimp.gif
My Man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

90s easily.
pimp.gif
My Man
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom