WHATS YOUR FIST PAIR OF JORDANS AND STORY BEHIND IT

nick305

Banned
To begin with im sorry if this post was already made but i missed it, so heres my post for people who wanna share their story of their first pair of air jordans ill start off

My first pair of jordans was the wmns wht/blk/yellow retro 7s.i was going to canada for the summer with my family to visit relatives and my sister decided that me and my brother should get jordans.so we went to the mall to look.at that time, the 7s and 4s were dropping.i was going to get the cardinal 7s but i wanted to go to the atletes foot.so we went there and i saw the wmns 7 behind the cash register(they werent releasing for another 2 wks).i asked the cashier if i could buy the shoes and he said hes not allowed to make any exceptions,so when he went in the back a female worker(super fine) got me a pair in my sz and ringed it up along with the pure 4s that my brother wanted.that a live chick

To begin with im sorry if this post was already made but i missed it, so heres my post for people who wanna share their story of their first pair of air jordans ill start off

My first pair of jordans was the wmns wht/blk/yellow retro 7s.i was going to canada for the summer with my family to visit relatives and my sister decided that me and my brother should get jordans.so we went to the mall to look.at that time, the 7s and 4s were dropping.i was going to get the cardinal 7s but i wanted to go to the atletes foot.so we went there and i saw the wmns 7 behind the cash register(they werent releasing for another 2 wks).i asked the cashier if i could buy the shoes and he said hes not allowed to make any exceptions,so when he went in the back a female worker(super fine) got me a pair in my sz and ringed it up along with the pure 4s that my brother wanted.that a live chick

My first pair of Jordans were OG GS Jordan XIV White/Red B-Grades from the Park City, UT Nike Outlet. Just was looking for some basketball shoes for that year of basketball (5th grade), and this was around the time that they had been playing the Jazz in the Finals (the second time... but the first time inspired me to want to get some J's eventually).

Ever since then, I've bought a few more, but I still have those 14's.

My first pair of Jordans were OG GS Jordan XIV White/Red B-Grades from the Park City, UT Nike Outlet. Just was looking for some basketball shoes for that year of basketball (5th grade), and this was around the time that they had been playing the Jazz in the Finals (the second time... but the first time inspired me to want to get some J's eventually).

Ever since then, I've bought a few more, but I still have those 14's.

My first pair were 97 playoff xii's I was 6 years young, man do I miss those shoes.

My first pair were 97 playoff xii's I was 6 years young, man do I miss those shoes.

Mine were the OG XIV's white/red... Thanks grandma, she convinced my pops to buy them for me cause they were the only kicks in the store that I wanted... I guess u could say I've always had expensive taste *shrugs*

Mine were the OG XIV's white/red... Thanks grandma, she convinced my pops to buy them for me cause they were the only kicks in the store that I wanted... I guess u could say I've always had expensive taste *shrugs*

my first pair was the OG xiv low black royal  i got them on sale at my local footlocker for 89 bucks

my first pair was the OG xiv low black royal  i got them on sale at my local footlocker for 89 bucks

My very first pair were the OG black/red XIX's (yes i'm a late bloomer)... i saw my cousin, who is a big collector, wearing them one day and they were like nothing i had ever seen before... a few days later i asked if i could buy them from him and he was nice enough to just give them to me! (little did i know he had 2 more pairs on ice)

My very first pair were the OG black/red XIX's (yes i'm a late bloomer)... i saw my cousin, who is a big collector, wearing them one day and they were like nothing i had ever seen before... a few days later i asked if i could buy them from him and he was nice enough to just give them to me! (little did i know he had 2 more pairs on ice)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Raptor 7s, was in 1st grade playing little league bball.

no story.
Similar story.. My first pair was the Jordan VII Hare's.. I was 6, started playing ball at a young age and needed basketball sneakers. Loves basketball and knew of Jordan, wanted the best basketball sneakers out and loved Bugs Bunny, and the poster of Bugs Bunny and Jordan at the time (the life size cardboard cutout) had me sold........... ahhh memories

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Raptor 7s, was in 1st grade playing little league bball.

no story.
Similar story.. My first pair was the Jordan VII Hare's.. I was 6, started playing ball at a young age and needed basketball sneakers. Loves basketball and knew of Jordan, wanted the best basketball sneakers out and loved Bugs Bunny, and the poster of Bugs Bunny and Jordan at the time (the life size cardboard cutout) had me sold........... ahhh memories

07, Metallic 5's while in taiwan. got them for 100.. i remember I passed up on citrus 7s for 70 bucks for some reason, searched all around taiwan for shoe shops, and finally found one. its amazing, no competetion for shoes there.

07, Metallic 5's while in taiwan. got them for 100.. i remember I passed up on citrus 7s for 70 bucks for some reason, searched all around taiwan for shoe shops, and finally found one. its amazing, no competetion for shoes there.

Aqua 8's in 1993 I was 2months old (yes I'm a teenager) I still have them, check the avatar

Aqua 8's in 1993 I was 2months old (yes I'm a teenager) I still have them, check the avatar

concord xi retro, got them my senior year of high school I wore those until they turned piss yellow.

Back
Top Bottom