What's your order at Cheesecake Factory?

oh man Chili's > Cheesecake Factory, EASY. I like Chili's because it is always consistent. Maybe not the best food, but you always get what youexpect.

fxs1nd.jpg

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Cajun Chicken Littles
pimp.gif

Beer Battered Fish and Chips
pimp.gif

Teriyaki Chicken
pimp.gif

Four Cheese Pasta
pimp.gif

Chicken Caesar
pimp.gif

Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich
pimp.gif
sick.gif
You can find those 2 things better at other places.Especially the fish.

Originally Posted by DL2352

I'm not a fan of Cheesecake Factory at all but I have friends that think this place is like quality dining or something. I'll give them props for having huge portions (although food quality is mediocre at best.) How does anyone actually have the appetite to have cheesecake after their monster entrees anyways?
Good question. I'm not a lightweight eater at all, but only once have I finished an entire entree. How are somepeople finishing appetizers,entrees,and dessert?

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Aight, I'm very curious. Every time there's a thread about a restaurant (whether it be Cheesecake, Chili's, Friday's, whatever), there is always a group of people saying that the food is wack.

So my question is this: What do y'all eat on a daily basis in order for you to consider these meals wack?

I eat out 4-5 times a week (for lunch). Most of them are chain places (Fridays, Ale House, Macaroni Grill, etc.) and let me tell ya, Cheesecake Factory ishorrible. I've been there 3 times and it's sucked all 3 times. From the service to the food, it sucked. And I'm the least bit picky when itcomes to dining out so it takes a lot for me to write a bad review. Even if it sucked the first time, I give them the benefit of the doubt and go back andgive them a second chance (as I did with CCF). It sucked 3 times in a row.

So why are they so successful? My guess is: location, location, location. They usually put them in trendy mall areas. So usually trendy people who don'tknow anything about food eat there. And trendy people usually think trendy = good quality.

Ghenes:
How do you like Macaroni Grill compared to it though?

I love it,
Never been a Cheesecake Factory fan.

the crab cakes are crack.

other than that, the food there is loaded with oil and butter, i had to drain the oil from a pasta i got there

sick.gif

Macaroni Grill is that Piff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been getting the Mama's Trio for like 6 years. The bread with the olive oil.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Aight, I'm very curious. Every time there's a thread about a restaurant (whether it be Cheesecake, Chili's, Friday's, whatever), there is always a group of people saying that the food is wack.

So my question is this: What do y'all eat on a daily basis in order for you to consider these meals wack?

I eat out 4-5 times a week (for lunch). Most of them are chain places (Fridays, Ale House, Macaroni Grill, etc.) and let me tell ya, Cheesecake Factory is horrible. I've been there 3 times and it's sucked all 3 times. From the service to the food, it sucked. And I'm the least bit picky when it comes to dining out so it takes a lot for me to write a bad review. Even if it sucked the first time, I give them the benefit of the doubt and go back and give them a second chance (as I did with CCF). It sucked 3 times in a row.

So why are they so successful? My guess is: location, location, location. They usually put them in trendy mall areas. So usually trendy people who don't know anything about food eat there. And trendy people usually think trendy = good quality.
That and also because of the way they market themselves. The roll out these restaurants with low lighting, high ceilings, etc. to create in aperson's mind the idea of what a classy restaurant is. I'm also convinced the ridiculous wait times are completely artificial. I've had to wait 15minutes even though it was just one friend and myself in an obviously empty restaurant during lunchtime. I could go on but I won't. Honestly, if I wasgoing to be dropping $15-20 per person, Cheesecake Factory would be the last on my list of places to go. I can get much better food with a better diningexperience for that money.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Ghenges:

I love it,

Macaroni Grill is consistently good. Never had a problem with the food or the service. Don't sleep on the spaghetti and meatballs with bolognese (meatsauce) and the peach tea.

^
Gotta try it lol,

I'm going to Maggianos tomorrow night,
they got great food too.
I just love italian food lol.

Ghenges:

I love it,

Macaroni Grill is consistently good. Never had a problem with the food or the service. Don't sleep on the spaghetti and meatballs with bolognese (meat sauce) and the peach tea.
Mac Grill is probably one of the under rated chains out there, while Cheesecake is the most over rated one. I used to eat at Claim Jumper and MacGrill on the regular basis when I worked at Circuit City since they were close by. I've had Cheesecake Factory about 4 times (not my choice, chick I gowith loves that place for some reason) and the wait time is ridiculous and prices were too high for mediocre at best food.

Ghenges:

I love it,

Macaroni Grill is consistently good. Never had a problem with the food or the service. Don't sleep on the spaghetti and meatballs with bolognese (meat sauce) and the peach tea.
Macaroni Grill is pure crack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

the only thing i disliked more about my eating experiences at the cheesecake factory than the food are the diners who thought it was a classy place

embarassed.gif
It isn't??? BTW those that said macroni grill is better, yeahright!!! Place is soooo bland.

Strawberry lemonade, stuffed mushrooms, calamari, quesadilla(no chicken), slice of strawberry cheesecake.

Back
Top Bottom