When Do You Think Nike will start Retroing LeBrons?

Title Says It All? Around What Model Did They Still start Retroing Air Jordans?

They first retro'd jordan in 94 when he "retired," so i have no clue if they will or not. If they do it won't be for a couple years i wouldthink.

this thread been made a few times.

nike was planning to in like 06 or so with azg camo's

Originally Posted by jthagreat

this thread been made a few times.

nike was planning to in like 06 or so with azg camo's

too bad they got canceled....
smh.gif

nike-azg-camo-1.jpg

IIRC. Nike's different divisions compete against each other somewhat, and Nike Basketball basically wouldn't
give Nike Sportswear 'permission' to make them. The Lebron line has been going round in circles since the V,
so the last thing they need is further competition.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

OG Lebron VII = OG Jordan XI

Not even slightly.

I'm sorry, I just cannot put a Concord XI...OG or retro..or even a Black & Red XI..OG or retro...on par with a Lebron VII. I love the Lebron VII'sthough, I own a pair but not even close...

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

OG Lebron VII = OG Jordan XI

"Not even slightly."
I mean think about it. When the Lebron XX's come out.. the VII's will be sought after just like the Jordan 11's. Lebrons air max bubble = Jordansicy sole imo at least.

hopefully never.....i think nike tries too hard to make him the next jordan, as far as endorsements are concerned

in the next few years there will be Lebron Brand division at nike
ohwell.gif

..... lets be honest here...... theres only going to be a large handful of ppl that will be looking for a retro lebron....

Nothing like a Jordan XI, I, III, III, XII, V, VI, IV, and some other sigs ( penny, barkley)

if anything.... the only lebron shoe that will be wanted again would be the IVs and IIIs.

but in my opinion..... the only lebron shoe that needs to be retro'd are :

news_signed-udeck-dunkman.jpg
gen13-lbj4dunkman.jpg

and

nikelebroniidunkmanpegrayhands01.jpg

other than that.... theyll sit around like the whole lbj line. unless they make them in limited quantities

Back
Top Bottom