When Do You Think Nike will start Retroing LeBrons?

After he Surpasses Jordan and wins his seventh ring 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

Originally Posted by BronLe

hopefully with the Lockout and likely low sales of the 9s, Nike will be forced to retro older Lebrons like they had to do when Jordan retired the first time

Plus they were gonna do a retro in 06, so they obviously thinking about it, and the Huarache 2k4s only came out 7 years ago

low sales? how would you know. everyone hated the eights in the beginning and know its the best selling shoe in the line
Dudes will cop the Chinas, and just wait it out for discounts, markdowns, and outlets for other CWs.

Awkward shoe design, Higher prices, and abundance of Triple Blacks, Vets, and Bred 8's hitting outlets = low sales

Maybe if they make a v2 or "Milan" (leather-see Lebron 8 v4) version, then sales will rise

I'd love for you to point me to where the abundance of Triple Blacks or Vets are in the outlets. I have been looking for a size 13 in either shoe since last week. According to Nike Special orders and my own calling around, there is not a Lebron 8 triple black in America above a size 11. At least not through any Nike store or outlet.

The real money for the retro's would be in the 7's they kept on the table. People want the retro but are people gonna want nike's retro price? I don't see it happening until maybe the 10's or later on in his career.

Im sure when they retro the Lebron 8 in 10 years, retail will be above 200. lol

Back
Top Bottom