When it comes to BMW's & Benzes...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

:currently waiting in the wing for a white '11 535i with M kit to come back off a loving lease
pimp.gif
5539915231_457eb081b2_z.jpg

when that new body a6 touch the streets though, no heads gonna be turnin for that 5 
embarassed.gif

:currently waiting in the wing for a white '11 535i with M kit to come back off a loving lease
pimp.gif

when that new body a6 touch the streets though, no heads gonna be turnin for that 5 
embarassed.gif

Lease New, Buy used... I'd only buy a new luxury car if I had the bread to drop about 3/4 of the sticker price as a down payment and have a $400/mo car note....

Like Tre was getting to, you can buy a 2-year-old BMW coming off a lease with a CPO warranty..... its as good as new and about 2/3 the price
pimp.gif

Right now im in a BMW 745i and A Lexus GS350, Both were bought used and both were bought CPO, My BMW is out of warranty now though... no major issues yet.... I have 4 years and about 60k miles left on my Lexus's Warranty...

In about 2-3 years, ill be in a f10 or even a f01 if my money is where it needs to be...come to think of it though, I'd ditch both of my cars for a f01
laugh.gif

I was looking at the current S550's, but they're due for a whole new body style in about 2 years....so the w221's are gonna be old news by time i'm ready to cop something new, and I'm not dropping $100k on a brand new S-class in 2 years..... My money aint THAT correct yet....

Lease New, Buy used... I'd only buy a new luxury car if I had the bread to drop about 3/4 of the sticker price as a down payment and have a $400/mo car note....

Like Tre was getting to, you can buy a 2-year-old BMW coming off a lease with a CPO warranty..... its as good as new and about 2/3 the price
pimp.gif

Right now im in a BMW 745i and A Lexus GS350, Both were bought used and both were bought CPO, My BMW is out of warranty now though... no major issues yet.... I have 4 years and about 60k miles left on my Lexus's Warranty...

In about 2-3 years, ill be in a f10 or even a f01 if my money is where it needs to be...come to think of it though, I'd ditch both of my cars for a f01
laugh.gif

I was looking at the current S550's, but they're due for a whole new body style in about 2 years....so the w221's are gonna be old news by time i'm ready to cop something new, and I'm not dropping $100k on a brand new S-class in 2 years..... My money aint THAT correct yet....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

This thing looks like a Lancer...

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

This thing looks like a Lancer...

I don't give a damn if a new body is slated, the S class is still the best out in that category. Beautiful.

I don't give a damn if a new body is slated, the S class is still the best out in that category. Beautiful.

Kay get outta here with that, I see what you mean but NO. You prolly think a lancer looks just like the new charger an also GTR also right? O please

Kay get outta here with that, I see what you mean but NO. You prolly think a lancer looks just like the new charger an also GTR also right? O please

No... Just that a6 you posted

laugh.gif

No... Just that a6 you posted

laugh.gif

All "Audi Bashing" and jokes aside though....That joint looks just like a Lancer....Look at the head lights and Grill fam'....
nerd.gif

All "Audi Bashing" and jokes aside though....That joint looks just like a Lancer....Look at the head lights and Grill fam'....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by cguy610

It beats paying for repairs on a used one.  
mad.gif
THIS!! 

My dad handed me down his 99 7 series.. those cars are meant to fall apart. Alot of the parts are plastic so you will be paying alot on upkeep alone. 

Hella +%!+ breaks on that car.. which is probably why the resale goes down. 

Mabey it breaks so often because people who actually got money can keep paying the dealerships to get it repaired??

We got that car used btw.

- this is what i dont understand. these luxury import cats pride themselves on bragging about how superior Benzes and BMW's are than american cars. yet you admit they fall apart once the warranty is expired.  (meant to fall apart?)
.......im NOT saying most cars dont fall apart after the warranty. but the luxury import dudes ACT like the same doesnt happen with the Benzes and BMW's...........as if the higher price pays off with quality in the end. from the looks of this thread thats clearly NOT the case.

- and if anyone dares talk about or post an american made older vehicle, you get the snide comments from the luxury import crowd about how much less the car costs......what a piece of junk it is....etc.

- ive driven nothing but american older late 80's to early 90's vehicles for 15 years now (box and bubble caprices). and ive NEVER had an ounce of trouble out of my vehicles....EVER. the most expensive thing ive ever had to replace on my car was my a/c. ive never had to touch my engine or ****** for any problem whatsoever.

- my thing is if thats what you like....cool. you dont have to like what i like and i dont have to like what you like. but to make it seem as if these cars are artificially better when they clearly arent is what i have a problem with.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by cguy610

It beats paying for repairs on a used one.  
mad.gif
THIS!! 

My dad handed me down his 99 7 series.. those cars are meant to fall apart. Alot of the parts are plastic so you will be paying alot on upkeep alone. 

Hella +%!+ breaks on that car.. which is probably why the resale goes down. 

Mabey it breaks so often because people who actually got money can keep paying the dealerships to get it repaired??

We got that car used btw.

- this is what i dont understand. these luxury import cats pride themselves on bragging about how superior Benzes and BMW's are than american cars. yet you admit they fall apart once the warranty is expired.  (meant to fall apart?)
.......im NOT saying most cars dont fall apart after the warranty. but the luxury import dudes ACT like the same doesnt happen with the Benzes and BMW's...........as if the higher price pays off with quality in the end. from the looks of this thread thats clearly NOT the case.

- and if anyone dares talk about or post an american made older vehicle, you get the snide comments from the luxury import crowd about how much less the car costs......what a piece of junk it is....etc.

- ive driven nothing but american older late 80's to early 90's vehicles for 15 years now (box and bubble caprices). and ive NEVER had an ounce of trouble out of my vehicles....EVER. the most expensive thing ive ever had to replace on my car was my a/c. ive never had to touch my engine or ****** for any problem whatsoever.

- my thing is if thats what you like....cool. you dont have to like what i like and i dont have to like what you like. but to make it seem as if these cars are artificially better when they clearly arent is what i have a problem with.

laugh.gif
ahh now its an official Euro car thread!

i'd have to see that audi in person and it would have to impress greatly in the interior and drive departments to get me off the f10 - i honestly don't care about "turning heads" anymore...i did all that...i like the 5...

My BMW is out of warranty now though... no major issues yet
watch that ******- no mr. cee 
laugh.gif

we are in the same boat...when it comes time to cop its gonna be a race between the s550 and the f10....i love the current S so i don't think a new body style will sway me too much...if anything it will help cause the current joint i like should drop a lil more

laugh.gif

i'd have to see that audi in person and it would have to impress greatly in the interior and drive departments to get me off the f10 - i honestly don't care about "turning heads" anymore...i did all that...i like the 5...

laugh.gif

we are in the same boat...when it comes time to cop its gonna be a race between the s550 and the f10....i love the current S so i don't think a new body style will sway me too much...if anything it will help cause the current joint i like should drop a lil more

all my family has is benzes and i'm just gonna recommend staying up to date with scheduled maintenance. we've never had a problem with anything. i've currently got a 2001 and it's always run perfectly. finally looking to get a c63 this summer although it will be used since i don't have money like my daddy quite yet. if i could, i'd definitely go for a new one instead, because there's no telling how the person before me treated it.

all my family has is benzes and i'm just gonna recommend staying up to date with scheduled maintenance. we've never had a problem with anything. i've currently got a 2001 and it's always run perfectly. finally looking to get a c63 this summer although it will be used since i don't have money like my daddy quite yet. if i could, i'd definitely go for a new one instead, because there's no telling how the person before me treated it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

been lookin at the w221s and they're STILL runnin 50-60k
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

been lookin at the w221s and they're STILL runnin 50-60k
30t6p3b.gif

Oh, believe me... my ****** issues have been dealt with... Hopefully it stays intact as long as I have the car.... $6k for a new ******? No bueno

Back
Top Bottom